DVDVR Message Board

Money In The Bank XI - 5/10/2020

Dolfan in NYC

Well, this is happening, just not in Baltimore.  What we know so far:

FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP - Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Seth Rollins

FOR THE WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP - Braun Strowman (c) vs. "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt

FOR THE SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP - Bayley (c) vs. Tamina

* FOR THE RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - Street Profits (c) vs. The Viking Raiders

FATAL 4 WAY FOR THE SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - The New Day (c) vs. Forgotten Sons vs. Lucha House Party vs. Miz/Morrison

MVP vs. R-Truth

Jeff Hardy vs. Cesaro

MEN'S MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH -  Daniel Bryan vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Aleister Black vs. Apollo Crews vs. King Corbin vs. Otis vs. AJ Styles

WOMEN'S MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH - Asuka vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Nia Jax vs. Dana Brooke vs. Lacey Evans vs. Mandy Rose

Updated as they announce.

---

* - Probable

† - Matches will happen simultaneously

I always hate when the first challenger coming out of WrestleMania is somebody who lost at Mania, even when it's not Seth Rollins.

Edited by Brian Fowler
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

I always hate when the first challenger coming out of WrestleMania is somebody who lost at Mania, even when it's not Seth Rollins.

You are going to hate it even more when its Shayna also this year (since they clearly have nothing else for Becky to do right now)

11 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

You are going to hate it even more when its Shayna also this year (since they clearly have nothing else for Becky to do right now)

A return match after the champ got her ass handed to her and only won because she was able to get a tricky reversal at the last second isn't quite the same thing.

• Like 3

And since everyone's first reaction to this is cracking jokes I guess I'll be the one to ask how they are able to do a film shoot in a state that is in lockdown with only essential businesses being allowed to open?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nofuture said:

The obvious answer is you can't have your HQ in a state for almost 40 years without having some pull with the local government.

But will the people who rightly hammered the clown politicians in Florida do the same to the clown politicians in Connecticut? 

19 minutes ago, sabremike said:

And since everyone's first reaction to this is cracking jokes I guess I'll be the one to ask how they are able to do a film shoot in a state that is in lockdown with only essential businesses being allowed to open?

Seriously based on the last 2 weeks they might as well move their entire headquarters to Florida.  Basically it is anything goes down there 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sabremike said:

WWE Headquarters will suddenly be at the Performance Center.

So basically the Money in the Bank match is a combination of the WCW Tower of Doom matches and the Big Japan/DDT House death matches.  And depending on the finish the ending scene of the Giant/Hulk Hogan monster truck competition for the fuck of it

I hope someone jumps off the top of one of those huge ugly statues that they shown during Wrestlemania weekend every year

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, hammerva said:

So basically the Money in the Bank match is a combination of the WCW Tower of Doom matches and the Big Japan/DDT House death matches.  And depending on the finish the ending scene of the Giant/Hulk Hogan monster truck competition for the fuck of it

I hope someone jumps off the top of one of those huge ugly statues that they shown during Wrestlemania weekend every year

For no reason at all, Shane McMahon will be sitting atop one just waiting to jump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Matt D said:

I am way more interested in this than I would be in a normal big bumping MITB.

Oh they will be a shit load of big bumping.  It will just be on a bunch of office equipment

I mean I can't imagine this match being something like the Firefly match where someone walks into a closest and has a freaky flashback of a ring gear from 1992

Edited by hammerva

Just... Huh.

(The one good thing about pre-taping this shit is Vince actually has to stick to a direction for a little while)

How the fuck this is being allowed in Connecticut is beyond me.

• Like 1