DVDVR Message Board

WWE Matches of the Decade 2010-2019: The Final Countdown!

The Natural

Early June 2014, I chose my top five WWE matches as we were halfway through the decade. I posted an updated version in January 2017 with a top 20 list. I thought it was time in February 2019 to do a top 30. I’ve gone to a top 40 as this is the final time I’ll be doing this. I've used spoiler tags for size. Be interested to get your opinion on my picks and yours. Thanks for reading!

40. The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar. SummerSlam 2015.

39. Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Bryan. Survivor Series 2018.

38. Asuka vs. Ember Moon. NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn III.

37. Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio. Payback 2013.

36. Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk. SummerSlam 2013.

35. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair. Evolution 2018.

34. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks. Hell in a Cell 2019.

33. Brock Lesnar vs. AJ Styles. Survivor Series 2017.

32. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks. RAW, 28th November 2016.

31. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane vs. Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Wade Barrett vs. Heath Slater vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Sin Cara. Money in the Bank 2011.

30. Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles. Extreme Rules 2016.

29. Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan. Extreme Rules 2012.

28. John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar. SummerSlam 2014.

27. Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens. NXT TakeOver: Respect 2015.

26. Tommaso Ciampa vs. The Velveteen Dream. NXT TakeOver: WarGames II 2018.

25. The New Daniel Bryan vs. Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kofi Kingston. Elimination Chamber 2019.

24. Antonio Cesaro vs. William Regal. NXT TV, 25th December 2013.

23. Daniel Bryan vs. Antonio Cesaro. RAW, 22nd July 2013.

22. Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena vs. Seth Rollins. Royal Rumble 2015. *****

21. Adam Cole vs. Ricochet vs. The Velveteen Dream vs. Killian Dain vs. EC3 vs. Lars Sullivan. NXT TakeOver: New Orleans 2018. *****

20. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sami Zayn. NXT TakeOver: Dallas 2016. *****

19. AJ Styles vs. John Cena. Royal Rumble 2017. *****

18. Johnny Gargano vs. Tommaso Ciampa. NXT TakeOver: New Orleans 2018. *****

17. The Undertaker vs. Triple H. WrestleMania XXVIII. *****

16. Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Batista. WrestleMania XXX. *****

15. Tyler Bate vs. Pete Dunne. NXT TakeOver: Chicago 2017. *****

14. Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan/Kane/Ryback. TLC 2012. *****

13. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley. NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn 2015. *****

12. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks. NXT TakeOver: Respect 2015. *****

11. WALTER vs. Tyler Bate. NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff 2019. *****

10. Adrian Neville vs. Sami Zayn. NXT TakeOver: R-Evolution 2014. *****

9. The New Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles. TLC 2018. *****

8. Scott Dawson/Dash Wilder vs. Tommaso Ciampa/Johnny Gargano. NXT TakeOver: Toronto 2016. *****

7. The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels. WrestleMania XXVI. *****

6. Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns. WrestleMania XXXI. *****

5. John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar. Extreme Rules 2012. *****

4. Andrade Almas vs. Johnny Gargano. NXT TakeOver: Philadelphia 2018. *****

3. John Cena vs. CM Punk. Money in the Bank 2011. *****

2. Bray Wyatt/Luke Harper/Erick Rowan vs. Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns. Elimination Chamber 2014. *****

1. John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan. SummerSlam 2013. *****

Edited by The Natural

14 hours ago, Six String Orchestra said:

Where did the Raw Shield vs Wyatt family match fall? I thought that was just as good as the Elimination Chamber match. Also, props for including Del Rio vs Ziggler.

Thanks for replying. I had Wyatt Family vs. Shield, RAW, 3rd March 2014 match a slight step behind the Elimination Chamber one. The RAW match was wild,  more so when you consider it went just over 13 minutes and held in Chicago. Thanks for the props for including Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler at Payback 2013. I think it's the best match of both men's careers.

I can't go that deep in my memory. But my Top 5 off the top of my head would go something like this:

1) Wyatts/Shield, Elimination Chamber. That entire year of WWE TV was ridiculously good. It was largely that good because they had so many awesome six-man matches from first The Shield and then The Wyatts. Their first tease was at one of the Raws in England and was one of those "Oh, crap, yeah, we need this NOW" moments. It just got better from there. It such a great three-act story. The first was all three teams going at it and ending in a draw. The second was the violence being heightened and taken to the floor and ended with the mystery of Ambrose going missing. The third act was whether or not Roman Reigns could hold off the inevitable before dying on his own shield. A+. 

2) Punk/Cena, MITB. The best homecourt advantage in wrestling history. Total chaos with everyone wondering WTF was going to happen in terms of the backstage stuff leaking into the actual story, with one the all-time best endings.

3) Sasha/Bayley I and II. I refuse to separate those matches from each other. Both of them were absolutely monumental and had such a huge, lasting impact and really changed professional wrestling forever. The NXT women had been stealing show show for some time, and Sasha/Becky from the previous takeover was really f'n great. The first Takeover match had a year's long story of Bayley overcoming her self-doubt and naivety to beat the Legit Boss who had been running the show in a match with fantastic heightening and heeling throughout. The Iron Woman match had Sasha's best-ever character work when she tormented Izzy at ringside and a great ending to my favorite gimmick match, with Bayley calling back to the first match by stomping on Sasha's hands until she had to tap.

4) Revival vs. DIY. The Revival brought the house down for so much and showed the world that tag team wrestling is the best wrestling. Great match with another awesome ending with both Revival members tapping out at once.

5) SAMI VS. NEVILLE: That match made me feel like a kid again. It was a great morality play at its finest to see if Sami Zayn, who was pretty much the voice of the audience, would break his code to become the champion. He didn't succumb to his darkest impulses, and walked out a hero... only to have his former best friend stab him at the end. 

HONORABLE MENTION: The Kofi Kingston Gauntlet Match. I can't remember who even won that match because who really cares. The only thing to remember that match was Kofi's insane 60-minute performance with some great character work throughout. It set off KofiMania and ended with him beating Daniel Bryan in a classic. And along the way there was a great story about a great, overlooked wrestler finally getting his big moment, helped along by his two best friends and the universal respect of his peers (best encapsulated by the Usos forfeit). 

• Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 3:42 AM, Greggulator said:

I can't go that deep in my memory. But my Top 5 off the top of my head would go something like this:

1) Wyatts/Shield, Elimination Chamber. That entire year of WWE TV was ridiculously good. It was largely that good because they had so many awesome six-man matches from first The Shield and then The Wyatts. Their first tease was at one of the Raws in England and was one of those "Oh, crap, yeah, we need this NOW" moments. It just got better from there. It such a great three-act story. The first was all three teams going at it and ending in a draw. The second was the violence being heightened and taken to the floor and ended with the mystery of Ambrose going missing. The third act was whether or not Roman Reigns could hold off the inevitable before dying on his own shield. A+. 

2) Punk/Cena, MITB. The best homecourt advantage in wrestling history. Total chaos with everyone wondering WTF was going to happen in terms of the backstage stuff leaking into the actual story, with one the all-time best endings.

3) Sasha/Bayley I and II. I refuse to separate those matches from each other. Both of them were absolutely monumental and had such a huge, lasting impact and really changed professional wrestling forever. The NXT women had been stealing show show for some time, and Sasha/Becky from the previous takeover was really f'n great. The first Takeover match had a year's long story of Bayley overcoming her self-doubt and naivety to beat the Legit Boss who had been running the show in a match with fantastic heightening and heeling throughout. The Iron Woman match had Sasha's best-ever character work when she tormented Izzy at ringside and a great ending to my favorite gimmick match, with Bayley calling back to the first match by stomping on Sasha's hands until she had to tap.

4) Revival vs. DIY. The Revival brought the house down for so much and showed the world that tag team wrestling is the best wrestling. Great match with another awesome ending with both Revival members tapping out at once.

5) SAMI VS. NEVILLE: That match made me feel like a kid again. It was a great morality play at its finest to see if Sami Zayn, who was pretty much the voice of the audience, would break his code to become the champion. He didn't succumb to his darkest impulses, and walked out a hero... only to have his former best friend stab him at the end. 

HONORABLE MENTION: The Kofi Kingston Gauntlet Match. I can't remember who even won that match because who really cares. The only thing to remember that match was Kofi's insane 60-minute performance with some great character work throughout. It set off KofiMania and ended with him beating Daniel Bryan in a classic. And along the way there was a great story about a great, overlooked wrestler finally getting his big moment, helped along by his two best friends and the universal respect of his peers (best encapsulated by the Usos forfeit). 

Thank you for posting this, @Greggulator. I replied earlier in the week but it didn't go through. Two of your top five matches are in my top five, two place inside my top ten and the last sits just outside of mine.

Bray Wyatt/Luke Harper/Erick Rowan vs. Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns, Elimination Chamber 2014. My WWE 2014 MOTY. The fans chanted “This is awesome” before it started. I don't remember that ever happening in WWE before or since. The whole match is terrific especially the closing ten minutes as Ambrose is taken out in the crowd by Wyatt and Wyatt orders Harper/Rowan to put Rollins through a table. I thought the match was over before it ended with Reigns alone after getting rushed by Rowan in the corner, a big boot by Harper only for Reigns to power out of Sister Abigail. Reigns makes a great comeback decking Rowan and Wyatt with Superman punches. Reigns was waiting to hit Wyatt with a Spear but Harper takes a Spear for the team which allows Wyatt to nail Reigns with a running back elbow and following it up with the match winning Sister Abigail.

John Cena vs. CM Punk, Money in the Bank 2011. CM Punk vs. John Cena was excellent from beginning to end. The opening feeling out process and the respective targeting on body parts with Cena on Punk’s torso/Punk on Cena’s neck. The counters of each other’s main moves such as an attempted Go 2 Sleep, Cena catches the leg putting Punk in the STF which Punk then went on to counter into an Anaconda Vice and the near falls with Punk kicking out of two Attitude Adjustments. The perfect finish as Cena had Punk in the STF in the middle of the ring, Vince McMahon told the timekeeper to ring the bell which he didn’t so he sent John Laurnatius out to do it but was stopped by Cena who nailed him with a punch. Cena went back into the ring and walked into the match ending Go 2 Sleep. All this played before a hot crowd. Such a shame the Summer of Punk was fucked up. My worldwide MOTY that year,

Bayley vs. Sasha Banks, NXT TakeOver: Respect 2015 and Sasha Banks vs. Bayley, NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn 2015. I've always preferred the 30 minute Iron Woman match to the Brooklyn one for the stipulation as it's one of my favourites, the callbacks to the Brooklyn bout two months earlier and Sasha Banks heeling not only to her opponent but making Izzy cry too. Both are the two most important women's matches in WWE history.

The Revival vs. #DIY. NXT TakeOver: Toronto 2016. My 2006 WWE Match of the Year using one of my favourite stipulations matches when done well as this was, 2 Out of 3 Falls. Revival pick up the early fall, tied up by #DIY with a great finish as both Dawson/Wilder tap out to the respective submission finishers of Gargano and Ciampa.

Adrian Neville vs. Sami Zayn. NXT TakeOver: REvolution 2014. This match felt so different to WWE ones, a blend of the independents and WWE style. I really liked how Sami was conflicted whether to take advantage when the referees down and that almost costs him his NXT career. You'd be hard pressed to find such a joyous reaction to a finish this decade as fans are fucking jumping and hugging one another as Zayn finally wins the big one, the NXT Championship.

In my original post, I said this was the final version of my 2010-2019 WWE Matches of the Decade. I'll have to go back on that for you reminding me about the Kofi Kingston Gauntlet match featuring all six participants in the Elimination Chamber match: Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy on Smackdown Live, 12th February 2019. I fucked up as  that was meant to be there. FYI: Randy Orton won and that wasn't the Gauntlet match with the Usos forfeit. That was a tag team Gauntlet Match between Big E/Xavier Woods, Bryan/Rowan, Cesaro/Sheamus, Nakamura/Rusev,  the Usos and Anderson/Gallows on the 26th March 2019 Smackdown Live.

Also, underrated not quite a feud but so many awesome matches: Cesaro vs. Cena. What friggin' amazing dance partners. We all know Cesaro's superhuman strength, but his agility is also next level. Cena's great with any kind of worker, but I think he really excels with someone like Cesaro who can toss John around like he's on 205 Live. John's selling really shines in those types of matches. Plus, they had the sick match in 2014 where Cena did a sit-up out of the swing position into a DDT, which is just one of the more disgusting feats of core strength you'll ever see a human being pull off.

And: The John Cena Open was just non-stop awesome. I can't even remember all of the great ones. The Sami one really stands out since he friggin' popped his shoulder before the match even started and still gutted out a really great match.

Other matches I loved:

1) Rollins vs. Neville. This was such an awesome segment and really short match. It was Rollins at his dweeb heel best. The false finish at the end was the most creative in memory, because an overexcited Neville rolled Rollins up so much he inadvertantly put his foot on the ropes after hitting him with the Red Arrow.

2) We all know about the great Wyatts vs. Shield rivalry -- the Elimination Chamber match is seriously on the short list of best matches in WWE history, let alone the decade. They also had the great Raw classic where Seth left the team since Dean/Reigns weren't on the same page. There was also a match on that one show I can't remember that The Shield actually won. An underrated component of that feud was that we all remember The Shield's dominant undefeated year by The Wyatts owned them in six-mans and Bray ate their lunches in a lot of singles matches.

3) I know people crap on Bray but man he had a lot of awesome singles matches. His match against Daniel Bryan at that Rumble was my favorite DB match during that huge run. I like it even more than the Cena classic. It got set up by DB joining The Family, one of the all-time best quick angles since it got so many people so riled up about Bryan being "buried" (LOL) when they were clearly setting up for the Rumble. DB breaking free of Bray in that cage led to the biggest pop of the date. Their Rumble match was so friggin' brutal and nuts. The Sister Abigail into the barrier was so incredibly awful looking in the best way possible. Bray also had a sick match against Cena where Cena lobbed the steps from the ring into Bray's face. I also loved that point in their feud where Cena was in the cage and Bray brought out a friggin' children's choir to torment him. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the quick and lengthy reply, @Greggulator.

Out of the John Cena vs. Cesaro matches, I felt the one held on RAW (17th February 2014) was the best of them. That's the match which debuted the forward roll into the Attitude Adjustment. It only just missed the cut. Might well make it back in when I do the version which includes the Gauntlet match I stupidly didn't include.

You're right to bring up that false finish between Seth Rollins vs. Neville on RAW in 2015 when Seth was WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

I also rate Shield vs. Wyatt Family, Elimination Chamber 2014 as one of the best matches in the history of the company. The RAW match you brought up as did, @Six String Orchestra. The one when Shield win but you didn't know on what show was the premiere episode of Main Event.

Bray Wyatt's best singles match by far was the one against Daniel Bryan which opened the 2014 Royal Rumble match, that suicide dive counter into the Sister Abigail onto the barricade was such a cool spot. The build to it produced one of the loudest crowd reactions/pops I've ever seen when Daniel Bryan leaves the Wyatt Family inside the steel cage. The Bray/Cena match you refer to was Last Man Standing at Payback 2014.

(1)I love your list, @The Natural and just want to add to 24. Antonio Cesaro vs. William Regal. NXT TV, 25th December 2013 ,  is the incredible interview Regal gives to hype the match where he basically admits he's fucked. Cesaro is too good, Regal has too many miles on him and he knows how this is about to go. But because Regal is a FUCKING MAN, he's still going to walk straight into battle and even if he goes down, he's still going to go out a god damn warrior. One of my favorite things Regal ever did and I wish we could have seen more of him wrestling in NXT.

(2)Those DIY vs Revival tag team matches are just modern tag team perfection and I can only hope Revival find a way to hit those highs again wherever they go.

(3)While my brain knows the Sasha/Bayley 30 minute match is technically the better match, the shameless Bayley mark in me will always prefer the match where she won the belt for the sheer emotion where she finally won the big one. Such a fucking amazing match and I know Sasha and Bayley both are chasing the dragon of trying to repeat this feud, but I don't think it can be done.

(4)Shield vs Wyatts at Elimination Chamber would be my personal #1 but there is nothing wrong with your list. Just beautiful chaos from start to finish and one of the great simple builds to a match that I've ever seen. Tremendous work by all six.

Were this a DVD, I would so throw all the money at you, Mr. Natural. Great list. 

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 8:38 AM, Phil4126 said:

(1)I love your list, @The Natural and just want to add to 24. Antonio Cesaro vs. William Regal. NXT TV, 25th December 2013 ,  is the incredible interview Regal gives to hype the match where he basically admits he's fucked. Cesaro is too good, Regal has too many miles on him and he knows how this is about to go. But because Regal is a FUCKING MAN, he's still going to walk straight into battle and even if he goes down, he's still going to go out a god damn warrior. One of my favorite things Regal ever did and I wish we could have seen more of him wrestling in NXT.

(2)Those DIY vs Revival tag team matches are just modern tag team perfection and I can only hope Revival find a way to hit those highs again wherever they go.

(3)While my brain knows the Sasha/Bayley 30 minute match is technically the better match, the shameless Bayley mark in me will always prefer the match where she won the belt for the sheer emotion where she finally won the big one. Such a fucking amazing match and I know Sasha and Bayley both are chasing the dragon of trying to repeat this feud, but I don't think it can be done.

(4)Shield vs Wyatts at Elimination Chamber would be my personal #1 but there is nothing wrong with your list. Just beautiful chaos from start to finish and one of the great simple builds to a match that I've ever seen. Tremendous work by all six.

Were this a DVD, I would so throw all the money at you, Mr. Natural. Great list. 

Hi, @Phil4126. Somehow I've only seen this now, I'm sorry that it wasn't sooner. Thank you for your kind words, it's most appreciated. I'm planning on submitting an updated version because I somehow missed the Gauntlet match between Daniel Bryan/Kofi Kingston/Samoa Joe/AJ Styles/Randy Orton/Jeff Hardy on Smackdown Live, 12th February 2019 before the Elimination Chamber match with the six. Hope you like the final, final version of the list also. Thanks again!

One of the things Raw and Smackdown do is have an A-plot through line that extends through the show. They have to have this as a TV structure — you want people to tune in and keep watching throughout the night. This is why so many episodes start with a promo to set up what will happen throughout the night. Seeing the same structure is repetitive — opening promo that sets the main event, a bunch of matches and segments, in between, next segment in the main plot, more stuff, main event/segment that ends the show. But that is just how TV writing works. Whatever is the main segment of the night gets some type one three-act structure. Maybe there is a surprise twist — someone new showing up, like the Nexus debut to end the build to Fan’s Vote vs. Cena — but that is just how things get built.

I think my favorite through line episodes were:

1) The Shield Vs. Everyone. This was when The Shield was beefing with Evolution and turned face. Authority flunky Brad Maddox set up a 12 vs. 3 match of some kind. The Shield spent the show picking off combatants in the match and then Maddox himself to prevent him from changing the odds. Then the match itself occurred and The Shield tore through everyone. There was a great segment when Wade and Alberto Del Rio, the only heels in the match with any real push, just said “fuck it” and walked away. Wade then slyly pushed ADR into a Roman spear at the top of the ramp to save himself.

The other great one was a Raw I attended live. The New Day were about to break the record for the longest consecutive reign as yah champs. They won their first match to do so but ran afoul of Stephanie backstage, who made them wrestle a final match in the main event. I can’t remember who it was against but I remember Xavier Woods doing one of the best Ricky Morton Weight Of The World babyface stuff imaginable. The New Day ended up pulling out the miraculous win and the record.

Which leads me to:

ACT OF THE DECADE: I am going to go with The New Day. This shocks me to say that considering how much I loved The Wyatts and The Shield and Daniel Bryan’s runs and etc. 

But The New Day get the nod over the other stables because they are vulnerable, and vulnerability is more compelling than dominance as a character trait. Once someone is established as dominant, then you have to figure out what to do once they lose, because you have to lose at some point. 

The New Day were DOA with their Gospel act, even though the first sketch had them doing a Nation redux (despite what they claim now). But they leaned into not being liked and found their voice as nerdy, oblivious heels who worked well as a collective. And then they were so good at the roles — legitimately funny and connecting with nerd culture, which is what wrestling is now — that they became fan favorites. It is insane that Xavier became such a good mouthpiece and worker in either capacity considering he was so bad in NXT. 

Their initial heel run worked though because they never should have won. They were cheap shot artists. They tried to do a “dominant force” thing with them at the end of some Raw and it was not going to work, and they went back to cowards the next week. Then their face run, even with the record in place, they still always looked like they could (and should) be beaten. Their vulnerability now lets them lose (which is something every character has to do at some point) in a lot of ways — either via as an established force against the other veterans in The Usos or by dealing with heel nonsense like Miz and Morrison.

And the sympathy that comes with vulnerability then led to the amazing Kofi Mania arc. That was just pure magic in his first gauntlet match — the whole “I never had a shot at this!” acting from someone who has always been great at that stuff — to all of the obstacles in his path that led to the incredible Xavier/Big E gauntlet with The Usos showing their respect — and Kofi’s inevitable triumph against the original ultimate underdog who now was an evil force. And they are still great today.

What a fantastic group of three performers who know their individual and collective voice. That is why having characters who can suffer are so much better than people who can just run through others.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

10 Greatest Matches From the 2010s on WWE Network:

#10. Kofi Kingston vs. Daniel Bryan. WrestleMania XXXV.

#9. The Wyatt Family vs. The Shield. Elimination Chamber 2014.

#8. CM Punk vs. John Cena. Money in the Bank 2011.

#7. The Undertaker vs. Triple H. WrestleMania XXVIII.

#6. Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens. Battleground 2016.

#5. Ronda Rousey vs. Sasha Banks. Royal Rumble 2019.

#4. Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H. WrestleMania XXX.

#3. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair. Evolution 2018.

#2. AJ Styles vs. Seth Rollins. Money in the Bank 2019.

#1. The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels. WrestleMania XXVI.

---

Only three matches made my top ten. Therefore I disagree with most of WWE's. I think the best Zayn/Owens WWE match was at NXT TakeOver: Rival in 2015.

Edited by The Natural

On 6/4/2020 at 2:17 AM, The Natural said:

10 Greatest Matches From the 2010s on WWE Network:

Hide contents

#10. Kofi Kingston vs. Daniel Bryan. WrestleMania XXXV.

#9. The Wyatt Family vs. The Shield. Elimination Chamber 2014.

#8. CM Punk vs. John Cena. Money in the Bank 2011.

#7. The Undertaker vs. Triple H. WrestleMania XXVIII.

#6. Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens. Battleground 2016.

#5. Ronda Rousey vs. Sasha Banks. Royal Rumble 2019.

#4. Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H. WrestleMania XXX.

#3. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair. Evolution 2018.

#2. AJ Styles vs. Seth Rollins. Money in the Bank 2019.

#1. The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels. WrestleMania XXVI.

---

Only three matches made my top ten. Therefore I disagree with most of WWE's. I think the best Zayn/Owens WWE match was at NXT TakeOver: Rival in 2015.

I like all of these matches to some degree, but I would only agree with maybe 2-3 offhand and probably not their placement. Bryan/HHH for instance was pretty good, and I'm not sure it realistically belongs in even a top 50 from the same time frame. Styles/Rollins is arguably great and probably Rollins best WWE singles match, and it still doesn't really belong in the top 10.