DVDVR Message Board

AWESOME APRIL: GROUP A

RIPPA

Awesome April: GROUP A POOL  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Choose TWO (2)

• ADAM: Adam Cole, Adam Copeland (Edge), Adam Bridle (Angelico), Adam Brooks, Adam Flash
    • CHRIS: Chris Jericho, Chris Adams, Chris Hero, Chris Candido, Chris Dickinson
    • FRANK: Frank Goodish (Bruiser Brody), Frankie Kazarian, Frank Parker, Frank Parris (Air Paris), Frankie Lancaster
    • JASON/JAY: Jay Brisco, Jay Lethal, Jay White, Jason Jordan, Chief Jay Strongbow
    • JERRY/GERRY: Jerry Lawler, Gerry Brisco, Jerry Lynn, Jerry Blackwell, Jerry Estrada
    • ROBERT: Robert Gibson, Rob Van Damn, Robert Fuller, Robert Roode, Robbie Brookside

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/04/2020 at 09:00 PM

CHOOSE TWO (2) NAMES (it is the honor system but I can see if you voted for more than 2)

Top 2 Teams advance

Poll Choices are done in alphabetical order

Poll Open Until Saturday 5 PM EST (for now)

3 minutes ago, Matt D said:

The Jerry/Gerry group is one of the best I've seen so far.

Who's Chris Dickinson again?

Northeast indy guy (Team Pazuzu). Really great technical brawler in the Eddie Kingston vein who's never quite gotten his due on the national level.

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I am surprised you haven't heard of him since Phil and Eric are big fans of his

Hearing and having any actual real idea are two different things. I know lots about Inca Peruano now but I don't think we can find four other Incas.  

I'm going to watch my first ever Darby Allin match ever next week. 

You know how Joey Janela really likes to try and get other people over, as much as possible? Whilst he's disappointed that Mania week cancellation has messed with all the cool things he wanted to do, he's devastated at the damage missing those matches has done to Dickinson's career. They were thinking that this Mania week is what gets Dickinson into the Tokyo Dome. Dickinson is super good. A 250 pound power hoss that does Hard Body Karate.

But don't watch his intergender matches. For some reason, he really loves to work super stiff in them.

• Like 1

My thought on the Adam team was Edge is the best guy on it, and Edge wasn’t great. Angelico can be fun but is mostly forgettable, never seen the other two save maybe a super early RoH match for one of them, maybe, and fuck Adam Cole forever, I’d rather not watch wrestling ever again then another Adam Cole main event.

On 4/2/2020 at 5:13 PM, Matt D said:

Who's Chris Dickinson again?

Fun fact: the most viewed video on Beyond Wrestling's YouTube page is a Chris Dickinson match. It has 168 MILLION views. There is only one video on WWE's YouTube page that has more views than that.

...There's a very good chance a lot of the people who watched it weren't actual wrestling fans though.

• RIPPA locked this topic