DVDVR Message Board

So... We Back

RIPPA

The server had to be reset so that was one problem.

But is it also bursting at the seems for some weird board high usage stuff on the back end.

I think I have found some of the stealth changes that were made after the last update but I am figure it might take up to 24 hours to see if they help.

So in the meantime, it looks like the board is going to be old and slow

8 hours ago, The Green Meanie said:

Moving through multi-paged threads still isn't working.

Unfortunately I think that is a you problem.

It is working fine for me so I can't replicate it to then see if it is something we can fix

(Most likely it is a bug that some folks are getting that, hopefully, will be fixed when they release their next patch)

Glad the board is fixed but the new ads are killing me.  I don't need 1960's bikini pics of Barbara Eden to remind me that I am old and have an ex-wifey.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Glad the board is fixed but the new ads are killing me.  I don't need 1960's bikini pics of Barbara Eden to remind me that I am old and have an ex-wifey.

Why aren't you running an ad blocker?

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Why aren't you running an ad blocker?

I am.  I'm just lazy and haven't enabled it.  The ads on this board are not as annoying as the ones on YouTube or Dailymotion.

Edited by J.T.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 7:19 AM, RIPPA said:

Unfortunately I think that is a you problem.

It is working fine for me so I can't replicate it to then see if it is something we can fix

(Most likely it is a bug that some folks are getting that, hopefully, will be fixed when they release their next patch)

Today I noticed something -

If I click into a thread from the notifications tab (i.e. someone liked a post of mine) I can navigate the threads just fine as normal.
If I drop into a thread the other way (normal browsing) it doesn't work. Not sure if that means anything or helps at all.