DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

On 4/24/2020 at 4:36 PM, DreamBroken said:

94199010_2929556770604002_68853724829418

I had the WM VCR game. Usually, I would just watch the match clips rather than playing the game.

The heart tattoo on Ax's arm? I'd like to think a kinky ring rat also into BDSM drew that on his arm.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, BobbyWhioux said:

everything about this picture demands to be the promo poster for a buddy cop movie

I get more of a "guest starring this week on Miami Vice" kinda vibe from it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

From the Bury Times.

Bury is a town in Lancashire. Well, Greater Manchester now, but it's traditionally in Lancashire. Damn Lancastrians not standing up to City dwellers and their power grabs. You'd never see that sort of thing on t'other side of the Pennines, like.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sydneybrown said:

Is this a real picture?  That's clearly post haircut Andre in his heel jacket sitting next to circa 1982 Vince.

You can’t tell by how dark it is, but that’s from an Allentown taping in the early 80s...very much a baby face Andre who did color for an episode. It was....something else.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Southside Jim said:

OMG, Rick Rude was STILL wearing that ridiculous anchor-shaped disco medallion he wore in Florida and World Class in 1993?

Who was going to tell Rick Rude with a gun to lose the ridiculous anchor shaped disco medallion? I'd bet he got buried with that thing on.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Great ML said:

You can’t tell by how dark it is, but that’s from an Allentown taping in the early 80s...very much a baby face Andre who did color for an episode. It was....something else.

If you blow up the photo, you can see the outline of Andres hair vs the black background. 

53 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Who was going to tell Rick Rude with a gun to lose the ridiculous anchor shaped disco medallion? I'd bet he got buried with that thing on.

I'm not going to tell a Rick Rude without a gun either!

• Haha 1