DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

It's as bad as bloody boxing. The champion is supposed to be the one competitor that stands above all the others. If that many people are champion, it just means none of them are.

Basically the Liger promo at the end of Skydiving J, to set up the J Crown tournament. 

• Like 4

• Dolfan in NYC changed the title to APRIL 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

I never knew about this. Before they used the tag belt to substitute for Flair’s Real World Title after the WCW lawsuit, it was temporarily Perfect’s Intercontinental title. I saw conflicting reasons, but the IC belt had either been lost or they were changing the straps out, which I believe would be the right timeframe. I watched the tournament final match with Tito where Hennig wins it, and he definitely has it there and is careful to conceal it. Then Brain gets in the ring and triumphantly flashes it at the hard cam. Not sure how long this went on for. (Photo credit @80swrestling on Instagram.)

665-F20-B4-34-F8-4499-AA2-D-72-F800-B771

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, AxB said:

I've just ordered this guy's book.

Let me know what you think. I have waffled back and forth on getting it, but $25 for what appears to be a magazine photo essay is a little more than I want to drop on someone's debut issue of their zine.

If it is super primo glossy card stock for the pages, I can dig why it's so pricy, but I probably don't need to scoop every issue. That picture of Janela on the cover is fucking dope, though. The couple of photos I have seen of the Janela feature come off to me like it's almost like a streetwear lookbook, but with a pro wrestler as the model. I dig that steez. I think I might be convincing myself to just buy the fucking issue.

Edited by grilledcheese

5 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

An actual Johnny Valentine wrestling school would just be him beating you up and taking your wallet probably.

And putting lighter fluid in your inhaler if you're asthmatic.