DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

Speaking of Shida, she shoot lost her Kendo stick, so she asked fans to photoshop her a weapon as compensation. Here is a selection:

Spoiler

EUyd2JZX0AUuvCB?format=jpg&name=large

EUydINyXkAEyaq6?format=png&name=900x900

EUyb-IMX0Agf43L?format=jpg&name=large

EUyYVwiWAAA-Usk?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Brazzers logo, please.

20200405_WM_Cena_1--517f31da1f561ce505aa

Guess who had a quick teleconference with a co-worker yesterday and forgot to close the tab before sharing his screen? ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1

On 4/4/2020 at 11:41 AM, D.Z said:

20200403-00000010-friday-000-1-view.jpg

New Japan Pro Wrestling Bloody Fight Series
1982/08/29 - Den'en Coliseum (10,000)

Antonio Inoki & *Hulk Hogan (9:44 pin) *Sgt. Slaughter & Rusher Kimura

You have to see the locations on this tour. Supermarkets, tennis stadiums, skating rinks, farmers' markets, sumo rings, parking lots etc. If you can't get excited for Hogan/Inoki/Sakaguchi vs Slaughter/Masked Superstar/Ed Leslie on a rooftop parking lot, I don't know what to tell you.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, olythegreat89 said:

Shingo could’ve been nice and let Sanada borrow a title for this cover.

They should be able to Freebird rule the six man titles, so SANADA can be recognized as a champion.

I love how boss SANADA, SHINGO, BUSHI, and EVIL look. Hiromu looks like Hiromu, and it was nice of Naito to wear two sweaters his grandmother knitted for him.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, (BP) said:

The Kane pic reminds me of when they made the poor bastard wear his ring gear to his own movie premiere. 

7-CD95-C21-A503-4-CD7-AB9-C-42-CE85-F872

And that reminds me of when they hid him in the Times Square theater playing the movie, so he could pop out at the end and scare the shit out of everyone watching it.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

And that reminds me of when they hid him in the Times Square theater playing the movie, so he could pop out at the end and scare the shit out of everyone watching it.

Good thing Vince didn't get his way with the movie, otherwise this could've ended badly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

They should be able to Freebird rule the six man titles, so SANADA can be recognized as a champion.

I love how boss SANADA, SHINGO, BUSHI, AND EVIL look. Hiromu looks like Hiromu, and it was nice of Naito to wear two sweaters his grandmother knitted for him.

Hiromu wants to have all the titles.

EU-9sexUwAEp5Sv?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4