DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2020 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

8 hours ago, sabremike said:

Even taking this at face value: why do celebrities still take dick/nude pics on their phones at all knowing that there are people who make it their life's work to hack into devices and find them? It just seems like such a bad idea.

Let's see, I've made it to sixty years of age without ever having succumbed to the desire to take a picture of my dick. I know what it looks like as does my wife and we're both quite pleased with it overall. I have never felt the need to share a picture with anyone else and think that anyone that finds this sort of practice to be a good idea is either concerned about something and seeking approval or bragging. In either case, fuck 'em, they deserve what they get.

Edited by OSJ
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, OSJ said:

that anyone that finds this sort of practice to be a good idea is either concerned about something and seeking approval or bragging. In either case, fuck 'em, they deserve what they get.

So, if someone thinks their dick looks monstrously spectacular, takes pictures of it and puts it on the internet, and their punishment is that loads of people look at pictures of their spectacular dick, you're in favour?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, AxB said:

So, if someone thinks their dick looks monstrously spectacular, takes pictures of it and puts it on the internet, and their punishment is that loads of people look at pictures of their spectacular dick, you're in favour?

I'm still struggling with why people would click on anything like that in the first bloody place. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AxB said:

I just dare you to start a dick pic thread, if only to give Rippa something to do while he's stuck at home. This sort of thing is always good for culling the herd.

• Haha 3

Eh, people should be allowed to do whatever the hell they want with their bodies and their privacy. Some people like to take/send pics for their S.O., some like to do it for strangers (generally on an approved forum), some just do it because they like how it feels. Not saying anybody here is doing so, but overall nude-shaming is like slut-shaming, wack as hell.

Yes, garbage-ass people are gonna try to hack/steal/whatever, but they're literally committing a crime. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ugh.

Warhorse did point out how Vince's last Happy Birthday Shane tweet was just "Happy Birthday Shane McMahon" whereas here he's kissing Trip's arse and it's not even his Birthday.

22 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

More flippy than an early 2000's indy show

Was Grimes still under contract when Russo left or was He already apart of the Baldies in ECW. 

I  wish he got a run in WWE, like I wish the Headhunters got a run in WWE because It would have been so cool to see super heavy weights flying around on WWF tv in the late 90s especially since I hadn't been exposed to anything like that. & ofcourse it would've added longevity to Grimes career

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

Has Randy Orton been seen since WrestleMania?  I haven't heard his name mentioned lately.  Quarantined somewhere?

Not sure, but maybe him, and people in his spot shouldn't come back until wrestling is at it’s normalcy. Exposing yourself to this shitty climate of bad no crowd wrestling will just lower your stock. This past Smackdown was the lowest rated ever for example. Really if I was a wrestler with popularity stroke I wouldn’t be worried about losing my spot if I don’t show up. All these scrubs are gladly working in this environment to take advantage of it, but they’re bombing in the ratings. So the guys not showing up are getting the last laugh. 

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

1 hour ago, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

Has Randy Orton been seen since WrestleMania?  I haven't heard his name mentioned lately.  Quarantined somewhere?

Selling that epic 2 1/2-hour beatdown.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

Secret suspension because as “John” he finally made good on his decade-long threat to go to the papers. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Skipping all the dick pic talk, not because I can't contribute but I'm choosing not to, my favorite HHH WM entrance is from 2016 when Stephanie does his intro. With her hair teased, she reminded me of a taller Ronnie James Dio. I was waiting for her to break into "Holy Diver" or "Rainbow in the Dark".

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Anything after the Miami Taker match is trash for HHH. I have not enjoyed anything from him since. The Taker match while over done, fit that PPV better. But now every Mania old timer match after that seems like it’s going for something like it.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

26 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Anything after the Miami Taker match is trash for HHH. I have not enjoyed anything from him since. The Taker match while over done, fit that PPV better. But now every Mania old timer match after that seems like it’s going for something like it.

Oh, I don't enjoy his matches outside of the Daniel Bryan match at WM30. I just like the ridiculous, self-masturbatory entrances.

• Like 1

Triple H has always been legit dull as ditchwater to me. 

I was never one for the whole 2003 Smark Triple H is holding down Shelton/RVD/Booker/whoever glass ceiling malarkey; I'm speaking purely as an on screen talent and, as an on screen talent, I always found him boring as fuck. Probably didn't help that I detested D-X even as a 13 year old back in 1998 when you would think 13 year olds would be into that shit. I recently re-watched a lot of the 1998 Raws, most of it was absolute shite but the Austin/Vince stuff still holds up and I still love the shit out of Austin but D-X were insufferable.

Edited by Fuzzy Dunlop
  • Like 1

I was a fan of his up until the Evolution stuff basically killed my interest in WWE. My one pet peeve: I never paid much mind to his advantages after marrying into the family, but the idea that he never pissed hot is just absurd. He had a lot of nerve making fun of Masters that time he got popped and came back leaner; every time Hunter cycled off to have a baby with Steph he turned into Greg Valentine overnight. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Seriously you look at a lot of the pre-injury stuff, and wonder why you thought this guy was on Austin, Rock, and Foley’s level, when he really wasn’t. Those guys just carried his ass. Also credit to Angle for doing the same before Hunter railroaded the love triangle. 

Angle was a guy who the site hated because he got the same over praise Omega gets today. But he truly did deserve some of it. The guy was a natural in that WWF/E system, and if the WCW system prior to 98 stayed intact, he would’ve prospered there as well.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs