DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2020 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

8 minutes ago, Mr Harms said:

As much as I love a pun contest, could just be photoshopped, could've been hacked, its all very fresh right now. 

1. You do have a damn good avatar.

2. Quick check on Twitter (ugh) shows people saying why it could be fake.  I do hope it's fake but don't want to assume one way or another.  I would bring up what it would do to TV angles but in the grand scheme of things that's not important.

31 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

You guys seen Velveteen Dream’s dick pic’s that he sent to minors?

There are many things that I use the Intrawebs for, looking for pictures of wrestlers' dicks is not one of those things.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I mean it looks pretty real, and the guy in the pic looks like he skips leg days.

#velveteenpeen          People claiming it's fake haven't mentioned that the original poster also brings up Velveteens number and voice matching. So apparently he spoke with him as well?  Definitely not what I wanted to wake up to on a Friday

32 minutes ago, OSJ said:

There are many things that I use the Intrawebs for, looking for pictures of wrestlers' dicks is not one of those things.

What about Batista's Dick to see if it really is bigger than Hornswoggle (asking for a friend)?

• Like 1

Everyone was so distracted by WWE's financial success that nobody posted this yesterday:

Nobody brought up Ryan Stain arguing with Meltzer about whether Kenny Omega vs Alan Angels was too long and competitive and not short and squashy enough. Satin was saying it just showed how people were biased in favour of Omega that they weren't criticising him. He completely missed that all of the AEW non-monsters have longer, more competitive squashes than Archer and Lee do. Like how Suge D did get some moves in on Sammy the week before, or Joe Alonzo not getting insta-killed by Cody (on Dark) on Tuesday night.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BobbyWhioux said:

He also thinks Wrestlemania should still feature him coming out of the boardroom to do some Skyrim cosplay so let’s take his opinion with the appropriate sized grain of salt, shall we

I missed the OTT Triple H WrestleMania entrance at WrestleMania XXXVI. I've always cracked up to the face Trips pulls here:

See the source image

Y'all will know Sasha Banks, Charlotte and Alexa Bliss took part.

If you are wondering the sort of day Wrestling Twitter is having

All the wrestling reporters are yelling at each other over the Kenny Omega squash match

Velveteen Dream may or may not have done a really really bad thing (the word "minor" is involved)

I don't really care either way about the Omega squash, but I'm really intrigued by these people with very strong opinions about Kenny letting the guy kick out of his finisher, the V-Trigger.

18 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Velveteen Dream may or may not have done a really really bad thing (the word "minor" is involved)

It's looking like people have a whole lot of receipts.  My Twitter timeline has all but pronounced him guilty.

23 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

If you are wondering the sort of day Wrestling Twitter is having

All the wrestling reporters are yelling at each other over the Kenny Omega squash match

My wrestling Twitter at the moment is mainly Beau tweeting Continental results. 

• Like 1

I want to believe its all fake. I mean with photoshop it's not hard to fake a Twitter dm. Also on reddit there's some audio clip. With any number of programs it's not hard to put together a quick clip just using audio from him. The guy is about to get the rocket strapped to him. I can't believe he would be this stupid.

53 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I find it amusing that EricR already brought this up over on Segunda Caida on Wednesday and they're just now getting around to arguing over it haha. Ahead of the curve!