DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2020 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

not sure if the mods would be on board but it would be cool to have a folder of just things we are watching during this crazy time. Maybe break it into sections.  

I am currently watching an RF Video Chris Hero shoot that is really good. I previously watched a Balls Mahoney RF shoot that was the biggest waste of time I've ever had.  2 hours about talking about how he didn't fuck his friends wife and drink her blood.  How RF didn't try to get him off of this I'l never know but the shoot has to be the worst one ever made. Anyone who paid for it and didn't send it back for a refund I feel sorry for. 

• Like 1

Vince has got ties to Inoki still I'm sure. Just ask to rent out that island he bought from Castro because he thought there was buried treasure on it.

Either that or the one where they had the Island death match with Saito that I just painfully sped through

• Like 1

speaking of the Hulkster...

I bet you, if what he says is true. If the Pope came up to him in 9 months, and asked him “Can you do the job to Jesus tonight”, he’d respond “Wait, what now, brother? I ain’t doing no job-ski to nobody, dude”.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

So i’m going to be disappointed if Vince doesn’t build a space station and start running live shows before a sold out audience of moon people.

God, Universe mentions would go up tenfold.

--

re: the Hogan thing above

Hulk has been growing his beard out, maybe he's planning for his resurrection this Sunday.

"Hulk Hogan is god, brother. Terry Bollea is not, dude."

Edited by PetrolCB
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Wonder how much the bribe to the local authorities was to get them to look the other way?

Free subscriptions to the Network?

If Meltzer's info is accurate, I'm disappointed.  Stealth-running at the PC is kinda dull compared to "UFC is buying an island".  I hope they at least try to disguise the fact that it's the pc, but do a terrible job of it, something on the level of "Superman puts on glasses and no one can figure out he's Clark Kent".

Michael Cole needs to at least wear a fake mustache.

Edited by Tarheel Moneghetti
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

If Meltzer's info is accurate, I'm disappointed.  Stealth-running at the PC is kinda dull compared to "UFC is buying an island".  I hope they at least try to disguise the fact that it's the pc, but do a terrible job of it, something on the level of "Superman puts on glasses and no one can figure out he's Clark Kent".

I don't know. If WWE went with the "buy a private island' thing, then suddenly they'd have to go all out.

Hire Dario Cueto as the island head, go full cinematic matches- and go for the perfect mix between Lucha Underground and "go full-out Mortal Kombat with the programming"

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SorceressKnight said:

I don't know. If WWE went with the "buy a private island' thing, then suddenly they'd have to go all out.

Hire Dario Cueto as the island head, go full cinematic matches- and go for the perfect mix between Lucha Underground and "go full-out Mortal Kombat with the programming"

What about the Zona 23 junkyard???

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, nate said:

Hulk Hogan's hell is going to be a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

You are aware that even Satan has standards and he'd never let the guy into the joint right?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, sabremike said:

You are aware that even Satan has standards and he'd never let the guy into the joint right?

"Brother, the only reason I'm stuck back here in purgatory, you gotta understand, man, is I was getting too over for Lucifer himself, brother, and he just couldn't handle it, brother."

Edited by Smelly McUgly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Sure he would, to do endless jobs to vanilla midget, jabroni marks till the end of time.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Hogan will fight his way in. Which will be the plot to Assault On Devil's Island 2.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, sabremike said:

Wonder how much the bribe to the local authorities was to get them to look the other way?

Isn't Florida one of the States that gave religious gatherings an exemption from lockdown protocols? Maybe they just showed them @Brian Fowler's avatar.

Edited by AxB
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, keith_h said:

Sure he would, to do endless jobs to vanilla midget, jabroni marks till the end of time.

But then Satan is in a quandary: There's a vanilla midget in Hell whose punishment is doing endless jobs to guys like Hogan until the end of time. How can Satan get out of that booking quandary? Oh God now I want to do a Corny joke so I'll quit while I'm behind...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sabremike said:

But then Satan is in a quandary: There's a vanilla midget in Hell whose punishment is doing endless jobs to guys like Hogan until the end of time. How can Satan get out of that booking quandary? Oh God now I want to do a Corny joke so I'll quit while I'm behind...

Sounds like a topic for the Guest Booker series.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was listening to the WHW episode for the Raw Shawn lost his smile at (the Thursday Raw before the Final Four PPV), and now I can only hear Conrad doing his impression of Gerald Brisco in his Okie accent welcoming people to Hell and introducing them to Lucifer.

"...he likes to be refurred to as Vee..Kay....M."

If you think that's exploitative, I just found out that Full Moon is putting out a movie called Corona Zombies. There's a trailer for it that apparently has a cast of two (with one being the exactly one zombie in the film) and was made for $5. 

Edited by Curt McGirt