DVDVR Message Board

Go Home Raw, You Are Drunk - 3/30/2020

Dolfan in NYC

10 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

This might be the last "live" Raw for a long, long while.  And we found out that "God Damn" is bleep-worthy, but "Dipshit" is not.  

??‍♂️

Nor is "Fuck You"(!) which aired 2 1/2 minutes after Heyman's "God Damn" during the Briarpatch open.

Also, I want Darrick Moore to referee every Aleister Black match for eternity. His look of a mix of pure disgust & "Jesus Christ!" at the Black Mass is the most entertaining part of Raw.

Edited by Peck
  • Like 1

Only Seth/KO has been announced for Saturday - via Owens' promo.  

But...

Spoiler

supposedly Owens refused to work the match because of COVID fears at the PC.  So, who knows if the match is happening at all. 

We’ve been fantasy booking Biker Taker w/ his Old Lady Michelle McCool every Wrestlemania season for years, and when it finally happens it’s this. Didn’t mind the promo that much; he’s always been better when he didn’t have to oversell the zombie wizard mortician stuff on the mic anyway. 

1 minute ago, (BP) said:

We’ve been fantasy booking Biker Taker w/ his Old Lady Michelle McCool every Wrestlemania season for years, and when it finally happens it’s this. Didn’t mind the promo that much; he’s always been better when he didn’t have to oversell the zombie wizard mortician stuff on the mic anyway. 

I jokingly thought to myself last night that Taker has been waiting 30 years to do a heavily "worked shoot" promo.

Man, it's such a fucking bummer that now is when we get Bikertaker coming back. We could have had Bikertaker years ago dropping punk cards on people, telling them he'll make them famous, coming out to American Bad Ass, but nooooooooooooooooo. NOW is when we get this version of Taker.

Also, didn't someone last week or the week before wonder aloud if they would bring up how McCool was using the Styles Clash years ago?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Also, didn't someone last week or the week before wonder aloud if they would bring up how McCool was using the Styles Clash years ago?

Someone posted a gif of her doing it. I don’t really remember any of her matches that well, but at least in the gif it looked less like a Styles Clash and more like she face planted taking a botched hurricanrana.

1 minute ago, Matt D said:

The most exciting thing about Mania right now is finding what matches they were able to actually tape and what matches they're advertising that are basically lies.

I bet the Preshows on Saturday and Sunday will advertise matches that don't happen. This will be quite the trainwreck to watch.

3 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I bet the Preshows on Saturday and Sunday will advertise matches that don't happen. This will be quite the trainwreck to watch.

And for some people, it will be for the low, low price of $59.99.

If you're one of those people, you're a fucking idiot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The fact that they aren’t revealing the real card for a pre-taped(Not live, pre fucking taped) pay-per-view yet, might be the scummiest thing I’ve ever seen for an advertised paid event. 

...And we don’t know yet, if this is on the Network.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

The fact that they aren’t revealing the real card for a pre-taped(Not live, pre fucking taped) pay-per-view yet, might be the scummiest thing I’ve ever seen for an advertised paid event. 

...And we don’t know yet, if this is on the Network.

You don't know if Wrestlemania is on the Network? 

• Haha 1