DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers, 27th March 2020.

The Natural

Show has little interest because there's more important things happening in the world right now. 

I didn't see the show either. Reading the spoilers: Cena vs. Wyatt in the Firefly Fun House at WrestleMania XXXVI, Sami Zayn vs. Daniel Bryan for Zayn's Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania XXXVI and the show replayed the dire Triple H vs. Roman Reigns main event from WrestleMania XXXII.

Oh, and this:

Edited by The Natural

3 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Show has little interest because there's more important things happening in the world right now. 

I didn't see the show either. Reading the spoilers: Cena vs. Wyatt in the Firefly Funhouse at WrestleMania XXXVI, Sami Zayn vs. Daniel Bryan for Zayn's Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania XXXVI and the show replayed the dire Triple H vs. Roman Reigns main event from WrestleMania XXXII.

Oh, and this:

How can anyone not love Asuka?

• Like 3

That Bliss-Asuka match seemed like it was actually pretty good (I was kind of in out of paying attention but what I saw was quite entertaining).  Cross had Cole completely flummoxed.  

The only other thing I saw was Elias falling to his death.  

I would give anything for a program that features Gulak/Nakamura and Bryan/Zayn under normal circumstances (and with Nak giving any kind of shit but that's another matter). Including Cesaro, these are 5 of my favorite wrestlers and all world class talents. I hope we get to see some of it with a crowd eventually.

• Like 1

The best thing about the Nagata tweets was that last week he and Gable completely shitting on Bryan and Gulak for how they were doing it 

This week's episode really shows how bad this situation is with them.  Let us count the ways:

1.  Still promoting Reigns being at Wrestlemania.   Unless they decide to screw the brand split on Monday they will either do an angle the day before Night 1 of WM or bait and switch on Wrestlemania

2.  The main event featuring the Miz of all people on commentary and promoting a 3 way ladder match with Miz/Morrison vs New Day vs Usos

3.  In order to fill time on the show, they show the main event of wrestlemania 32.  You know the same WM that is actually going to be on ESPN this Sunday.  So unless you are a huge Triple H/Roman Reigns fan there is no need to watch last 30 minutes now

I mean they are having so much trouble to fill 2 and 3 hours that they have to show everything being taped even if everyone knows how dumb it looks

• Like 1