DVDVR Message Board

AEW Dynamite - 3/25/2020

Dolfan in NYC

Kenny and Sammy was fantastic.

Jericho cut a promo on a drone.

Otherwise between the lack of a crowd, the squashes and Tony and a Rhodes on commentary this was more or less an episode of the muthaship. Needed some clubberin.

I did really enjoy Cody’s pure sports, technical analysis-based approach to color commentary. That was great. 

Edited by For Great Justice
  • Like 3

I can't believe Sammy is only 26. He's got an incredible future ahead of him. I hope the company eventually builds around he and Darby.

If there was one, the debate is over. Jericho is GOAT status. This man cut a promo on a mf drone. We're not worthy. We're not worthy.

Very good show only brought down by a lack of MJF, an Orange, and a dinosaur.

Edited by Shadow
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

Kenny and Sammy was fantastic.

Jericho cut a promo on a drone.

Otherwise between the lack of a crowd, the squashes and Tony and a Rhodes on commentary this was more or less an episode of the muthaship. Needed some clubberin.

I did really enjoy Cody’s pure sports, technical analysis-based approach to color commentary. That was great. 

We did get some Brodie Lee clubberin'.

I love the set up for Sister Abigail into the discus lariat.

I figure the lack of the roster in the crowd had to be a shot a Ryan Satin.

• Like 2

Just now, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Dynamite was bumped from TSN 2 this week, airing on TSN 3 and 4.

What other major sporting event was going on that could necessitate bumping live wrestling? A special airing of Talladega Nights. 

Shake & Bake

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

What other major sporting event was going on that could necessitate bumping live wrestling? A special airing of Talladega Nights. 

Sweet Baby Jesus Provides. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

It also messed with my bloody series recording! I missed everything up to the Brodie dig on VKM (it was cute but please let it be the last). 

Did Cody say "Wait a minute" at all during the show? Never noticed it, but thought he did great commentary otherwise. Loved the initial confusion over Sammy's picture of the Captain. 

Excellent main event from Omega/Guevara. Closing segment with Jericho and Matt was amazing. Great to see Broken Matt back in his true full presentation, digging the theme music as well. The teleporting and controlling the flames at the end was great. Popped for Schiavone closing with "We're outta time!" Nitro style. 

Delete! Elite! Delete! 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

It also messed with my bloody series recording! I missed everything up to the Brodie dig on VKM (it was cute but please let it be the last). 

He'll be an honorary member of the Voodoo Kin Mafia within a month. Billy Gunn will be the newest member of the Dork Odor. 

Edited by West Newbury Bad Boy
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

Did Cody say "Wait a minute" at all during the show? Never noticed it, but thought he did great commentary otherwise. 

Don't believe he did which was kind of disappointing. But I was willing to play along anyway.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

What is his issue with the Voodoo Kin Mafia? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It was really annoying how many of the breaks were actual breaks, where the uncut stream just showed the logo and the background guitar riff. And when they were in break during matches, Cody would sort of test commentary lines out so he could say them on TV later (in the same match, I mean). He even apologised to us for doing it

• Like 1