DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SPRING/SUMMER 2020

Dolfan in NYC

6 minutes ago, Edwin said:

AND TOMORROW LALIGA RETURNS WITH THE SEVILLE DERBY!

Who cares, it's all about the Belarusian Premier League and the MIGHTY MIGHTY SLUTSK!!!!! #UpTheSlutsk #SlutskArmy #UncrownedChampionsOfEurope

3 hours ago, SirFozzie said:

Not one full game in to the Premier League's return, and we already have a VAR/Goal Line technology fuck up.

Someone accidentally put the VAR system on Roy Carroll mode. Honest mistake.

On 6/17/2020 at 7:32 PM, SirFozzie said:

Not one full game in to the Premier League's return, and we already have a VAR/Goal Line technology fuck up.

To go with David Luiz fuck ups the second game on the day the Premier League returns.

Edited by The Natural

On 6/18/2020 at 1:13 PM, cubbymark said:

Man City beats Arsenal 3-0 again like clockwork. Boy did I miss the AFTV reaction videos after a loss.

Arsenal. Played two games since the Premier League restarted this week and lost them both to Manchester City and Brighton.

• Haha 1

Japan has withdrew its bid to host the 2023 Women's World Cup pretty much ensuring it will be awarded to the joint Australia/New Zealand bid (Columbia is the only other bidder and their bid was pretty much trashed when the evaluations came out)

We should be fine in 2023... right???

It was 10 positive results and reports are that via contact tracing - it stemmed from members of the team going to a nightclub in Florida

But yeah - it was totally the right call to open everything back up like 3 months too early

16 hours ago, odessasteps said:

A plane flew over the City/Burnley match today trailing a "white lives matter" banner. 

As someone said on Twitter, imagine the outrage if it been in Eastern Europe. 

The Burnley fan who paid for the banner is refusing to apologize. I mean if you're gonna own it, fine... but don't tar your club with that shitty paintbrush, because now everyone on the planet will associate them with your idiocy. 

Big surprise, he's also an EDL supporter. Shame recognizes shame.

The Onion does not miss.

“My life could be so much harder right now. Nobody expects a statement from me about racism because nobody would even know who to ask. I could let fans back into the games and not hear a thing. I bet most of the players don’t even know who I am."

• Haha 1