DVDVR Message Board

AEW Dynamite - 3/11/2020

Dolfan in NYC

Here's what's on the agenda for tonight:

• Blood & Guts.  What is it?  What are the rules? 
  • Hangman Page & Mystery Partner vs. Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara
  • Cody vs. Ortiz
  • Jurassic Express vs. MJF and The Butcher & The Blade
  • Death Triangle vs. Joey Janela & Private Party

36 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Oh shit, whatever surprises they had planned, they better reveal them now in front of a crowd.

Agreed.  Especially with the potential shut down of large events like this it's best to do these in front of a crowd that will likely lose their minds.

I honestly hope they don’t lean too hard on the wackiness for the next couple of weeks. Put just as much drama in this too. Maybe have the Inner Circle attack Cody at the retro game store to build more heat for Blood & Guts. Actually I’ll say this, I kinda hope they postpone B&G for Vegas so I can see it live. Suck it, Jersey!

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 2

I suspect this will be another fun episode .  Who could this mystery partner be?  Hoping for Cabana and a continuation of the dissension with Kenny (continuing from a rare funny BTE segment from this week in case you missed it).

Also, hoping for Death Triangle massacre of young Joey and his party pals.  

Cody v Ortiz, yeah, I’m in.  Even the 6 man has me interested.  

Hardy?  I hope whatever the reveal that they’ve combed it over to get it just right.  Anyway, stoked for the show.  

Edited by HarryArchieGus

2 minutes ago, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

I feel like tonight is probably going to be the last AEW show in front of a crowd for awhile.

Vince will stubbornly tape in front of an audience until the government shuts him down.

I'm hoping they can stay running through Blood & Guts at least. Make it the "season finale" and go twilight for a time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Web Conn said:

I'm hoping they don;'t start shutting live events down. If everyone would just wash their hands and stay relatively healthy we'd be alright.  

That's not totally how this thing works.

• Like 5

Just now, Raziel said:

That's not totally how this thing works.

No? I got a cold and i was sent home from work yesterday. I don't think I have it cuz i don't have a fever my nose is slightly runny and my throat is a tad phlegmy so who knows. How does one contract the Coronavirus? I'm asking seriously. 

Wrestling related I do hope they can run in front of a crowd next week so the Big Rig can debut to a HUGE reaction from his hometown crowd. If Hardy shows up today I hope he's not the Exalted One and if Archer is Snakes guy tonight would be a good night to debut him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

No? I got a cold and i was sent home from work yesterday. I don't think I have it cuz i don't have a fever my nose is slightly runny and my throat is a tad phlegmy so who knows. How does one contract the Coronavirus? I'm asking seriously. 

Wrestling related I do hope they can run in front of a crowd next week so the Big Rig can debut to a HUGE reaction from his hometown crowd. If Hardy shows up today I hope he's not the Exalted One and if Archer is Snakes guy tonight would be a good night to debut him.

Basically, they haven't fully figured it out yet because it's spreading like wildfire, so just washing ones hands isn't fully a guarantee that you're not gonna get it, especially considering the cleanliness of a sports arena on a good day, plus most wrestling fans personal hygiene deficiencies. .  It's flu, but it's not.

Edited by Raziel

1 minute ago, Raziel said:

Basically, they haven't fully figured it out yet because it's spreading like wildfire, so just washing ones hands isn't fully a guarantee that you're not gonna get it, especially considering the cleanliness of a sports arena on a good day, plus most wrestling fans personal hygiene deficiencies. .  It's flu, but it's not.

Ok I don't have the flu so I'm ok for now. I guess they gotta open up the locker rooms and make all the fans shower before the show lol. I'm hoping I feel better by Saturday so i can attend ROH's Past vs Present show out here in Vegas.

6 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I honestly hope they don’t lean too hard on the wackiness for the next couple of weeks. Put just as much drama in this too. Maybe have the Inner Circle attack Cody at the retro game store to build more heat for Blood & Guts. Actually I’ll say this, I kinda hope they postpone B&G for Vegas so I can see it live. Suck it, Jersey!

Oh, you can see it live...on TNT!

Look for my "LoneWolf&Subs wishes he was here." sign.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Okay now the injury angles are getting to be a bit much. Never thought of smashing someone's skull under a garage door, though. 

JR did the "carnivore" reference last week and twice tonight. And that fucking kazoo commercial showed up twice tonight too... grrrrrrrr

Archer is one lucky sumbitch, all he has to do is yell his catchphrase and beat the shit out of people now like he was still in Japan.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Oh, you can see it live...on TNT!

Look for my "LoneWolf&Subs wishes he was here." sign.

Use his old board name instead. It'll be funnier.