DVDVR Message Board

NXT on USA - 3/11/2020

RIPPA

Riddle/Dunne vs Fish/O'Reilly - Tag Title Rematch

Keith Lee vs. Cameron Grimes - North American Title

Both have been announced for tomorrow night.

They are also teasing some sort of Gargano/Ciampa meeting

Guest Edwin

Super stoked for tonight. Since there's no parking at the PC, we have to park in a designated area at Full Sail and they will take us on a shuttle to the PC and then bring us back after the show. They are teasing some surprises, so I wouldn't be surprised if some RAW or SDL got sent back to NXT and showed up tonight.

“You don’t go here,” got me.

They should do an angle where Strong thinks those tights are actually his wife and son. 

Now that I’m trying to get into both shows, I kind of wish I’d watched AEW live and recorded this. 

• Haha 1

Guest Edwin

Couldn't make it to the PC as I had to stay late at work, but outside of being at the PC, it didn't seem like I missed out on much. Show felt as repetitive.

The title matches were nice enough. Dug how the Broserweights got Cole and Strong thrown out during the tag titles match.

The Dream segment with UE before the tag title match was decent. I like that Cole is trying to not to fall into the trap of defending the belt simply because someone pissed him off.

Yim/Kai was solid though I'm disappointed Kai isn't in the ladder match.

Raul Mendoza being kidnapped by two random luchadors was random and weird.

Nox/Deonna was alright while it lasted. 

The Gargano/Ciampa brawl was too long, but I liked it well enough. I assume all of this leads to a Loser Leaves Town match.