DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLEMANIA XXXVI - April 4 & 5, 2020

Dolfan in NYC

I really don't see the problem with doing a live thread. Close it when the show is done or something. We're all stuck at home and while I probably won't be watching live, a small group of us will and it would probably be a decent escape to chat about this very weird show during this very weird time when we're all isolated. 

Or setup a DVDVR Discord Chat for this or something. I have Discord and could set that up and you can either use the web version of Discord or just download it and use it on your phone or computer.

4 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Have they confirmed what is on tonight and what is on tomorrow night?

I dont think so as of a couple hours ago.  I think we are sure Cesaro vs Gulak is happening on pre show today.  But not even 100%

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Have they confirmed what is on tonight and what is on tomorrow night?

Nope, it's choose your own adventure. You pick the matches and the finishes.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I legit didn't realize WrestleMania was today, but I cut on my Roku TV and saw an ad for WM advertising Charlotte wrestling a person with a cool look named Rhea Ripley for the NXT Women's Championship. 

I haven't seen a WWE show since 2016, but I gotta say, while I don't really want to get a free trial or give the WWE my info again, I really, genuinely want to see this show. It's going to be bad, sure, but in a fascinating way. 

Edited by Smelly McUgly

39 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

This is the one year where I don't care about how long the shows are.  I'll be home with nothing going on.  BRING ON THE TEN HOURS. 

On the other hand, I’m trapped in here with more books and movies and TV and old wrestling than I know what to do with. Ten hours of empty arena wrestling ain’t holding most people’s attention. 

5 minutes ago, Six String Orchestra said:

Do we get to keep our thumb on the page if we don't like the results?

The proper way to read a CYOA is to go through once, no thumb on the page, and whatever your first ending is that you get is the canon ending for you personally.

THEN, you go straight thumb-on-page for subsequent read-throughs. 

• Like 2

Just now, Morganti said:

making a DVDR discord would take like two seconds.. 

It can easily be done for live chatting during the insanity

Maybe that would help with the board clutter and speed up the lags. ? 

I've got Leinenkugel Summer Shandy in the fridge, so maybe I'll see how long I can last watching. WWE should really take a page from AEW and put some of the roster in the crowd. It would make for a somewhat better atmosphere.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

Have you seen the WWE’s booking of the last 2 decades? It feels like fantasy booking at times. Or at least done to make some quick Vegas bucks. Although with no bookies this year, they have no excuse to have bizarro results.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

2 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Have you ever seen fantasy booking? No wrestling fan should ever be allowed to choose their own adventure. 

*Kicking several binders labeled How the Invasion Should Have Happened out of view*

Yes, I agree. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2