DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLEMANIA XXXVI - April 4 & 5, 2020

Dolfan in NYC

Roman Reigns being attacked in the parking lot or backstage area and being sent for an evaluation at a local medical facility is what I've been expecting as they've continued advertising him.

On the plus side, my cable box has three hours scheduled for this thing each night. I may just enjoy the two day format. I only wish they'd gone the same way New Japan did for WK and release the card for each night. Aside from Drew-Brock definitely closing out night two, the rest is hard to pin down.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

Seeing some stuff online about WWE adding “special effects” to WM matches.

i’m assuming whatever they are doing will be hilariously bad.  

matt-hardy-teleports.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, nofuture said:

Well, that's certainly an interesting way in changing the match to Goldberg/Strowman.

I missed it. Did they even say why? Or just update the graphic with Cole saying Goldberg is now facing Strowman?

Ehhhh... They were probably under the gun with this one. I bet you there might’ve been more backstage drama after they said they would be doing something “Unique” to write out Roman, or they were bluffing big. Too big! Too big for just one night! Whatever it is, this whole thing is a fucking mess. 

• Haha 1

So when Triple H was doing interviews telling people that the whole Roman Reigns not showing up thing will be explained in a "unique" way, he is:

1.  Was fucking with us because well like father like step son

2.  They actually had something interesting to explain the situation and decided to not do it

Either way it adds just another cherry on a shitty sundae

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1

In slight defense of Triple H, they might've had actually had something planned and this has been a chaotic month. That said, to just quietly change the match on Smackdown when they were still promoting Reigns vs. Goldberg through last Monday's Raw is awful. 100% pure absolutely awful. 

Why even make an angle out of it. Just announce that for health and safety reasons, Reigns is unable to make it to WrestleMania, and Strowman is his replacement. Even that would've been better than this.

6 minutes ago, hammerva said:

1.  Was fucking with us because well like father like step son

If you marry your step sister, is it really incest? Find out on a very edition of WrestleMania.

• Haha 3