DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLEMANIA XXXVI - April 4 & 5, 2020

Dolfan in NYC

6 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

I still think the I Wasn't There shirts are funny. I think it would've been smart to make at least a small donation to charity from the sales of them, but I legit don't understand why people are upset about them.

*checks Promotion...*

7 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

I still think the I Wasn't There shirts are funny. I think it would've been smart to make at least a small donation to charity from the sales of them, but I legit don't understand why people are upset about them.

It’s also possible that they’re filing for those trademarks to keep other people from trying to profit off of them.  

By the way if you are trying to con people into thinking that Reigns vs Goldberg is still happening, why the hell do you allow Roman Reigns to go on his instagram to tell people why he isn't going at Wrestlemania?  if he gets any undeserved backlash it is going to be this

23 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I wonder how lucrative this deal was. I would imagine nowhere near what they though they could get.

Judging by some of the dirt sheet talk lately. You have to imagine that CM Punk will probably not appear on Backstage anymore.

10 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Judging by some of the dirt sheet talk lately. You have to imagine that CM Punk will probably not appear on Backstage anymore.

What Vince or Hunter thinks of Punk has no bearing on Punk's separate contract with Fox Sports. 

As for this Fox Sports PPV deal, does that mean you won't be able to watch it on the Network this Sunday?

3 minutes ago, Craig H said:

What Vince or Hunter thinks of Punk has no bearing on Punk's separate contract with Fox Sports. 

As for this Fox Sports PPV deal, does that mean you won't be able to watch it on the Network this Sunday?

Some of that talk was that Vince and WWE strongly encouraged FOX to not utilize him much on the show, so they're having more influence with how FOX handles that relationship. Keep in mind, dirt sheet talk so always a grain of salt there.

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

Some of that talk was that Vince and WWE strongly encouraged FOX to not utilize him much on the show, so they're having more influence with how FOX handles that relationship. Keep in mind, dirt sheet talk so always a grain of salt there.

Which is funny considering aside from the first two appearances he hasn't been that negative at all.  If anything I find him to be really good in his role.  So while he's persona non grata in WWE to try and pull him now would be really unnecessary.  But pettiness can make a stupid old man do dumb things.

It is possible that FOX will eventually make them release a card for both night.

That being said - if you were going to buy the PPV, I wouldn't purchase it until the last minute

2 hours ago, (BP) said:

Mr. Bone Ripper from Nothing But Trouble

"Bonestripper" bud. 

I still enjoy that insane dud of a movie. No clue how it got greenlit. Even the concept is like somebody said "I like the yuppies in Christmas Vacation, let's give them a movie" in some sort of coke frenzy. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

"Bonestripper" bud. 

I still enjoy that insane dud of a movie. No clue how it got greenlit. Even the concept is like somebody said "I like the yuppies in Christmas Vacation, let's give them a movie" in some sort of coke frenzy. 

As a lifelong South Jerseyan, I can attest that it’s basically a documentary. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

"Bonestripper" bud. 

Dutch Country Heifers...eat a hot dog, boy.

So, I haven't been able to watch hardly any of the empty arena stuff.  Really, none of these feuds interest me very much.  I'm already expecting the worst.  They really shouldn't have gone through with it. 

But I'm excited for Wrestlemania. 

Goddammit.  Hope springs eternal, despite the obvious.

(kinda like being a Houston sports fan, I guess)

• Like 1

i am shocked that definitive spoilers haven't leaked out yet.

i don't mean just finishes. i mean like answering questions such as "what is a boneyard match", "what is WWE doing to present this as special", and "who does Shane beat this year'?

• Like 1