DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 4/7/20

*Taped for Xplosion: Moose def. Fallah Bahh

Impact Wrestling - Airing April 7, 2020 from Atlanta, GA

*Willie Mack def. Reno Scum (Adam Thornstowe & Luster the Legend) in a handicap match. After the match, Ace Austin attacked Willie. 

*Chris Bey def. Daga via pinfall using the ropes.

*Havok def. Madison Rayne after the Tombstone.

*Rhino & Tommy Dreamer def. oVe (Dave & Jake Crist) when Rhino pinned Jake after the Gore. After the match, oVe & Madman Fulton beat down Rhino & Dreamer.

*Kiera Hogan def. Susie

*The North (Ethan Page & Josh Alexander)(c) def. Eddie Edwards & Tessa Blanchard to retain the tag team championships. After the match, Michael Elgin came out and hit the Elgin Bomb on Tessa.

Edited by DreamBroken

Twitch Worked this week so I'm Back. Kylie meeting Susie was great and set up two matches for the future. Missed most of the 1st Half of Bey vs. Daga but the 2nd half was solid. The Main event was really good  and set up the storyline for the triple threat nicely. Grace vs. Taya in Full Metal Mayhem for Rebellion got set up as well. 

• Like 1

Pretty awesome main event tag, Tessa was on fire throughout. Great to see Tenille back. Bey/Daga was good and I dug the Shamrock interview. Rebellion looks like a pretty good card if it ends up still happening in an empty arena now.

The handicap match was cool. Willie Mack doesn’t fuck around, Reno Scum beat up Mack’s tag partner do he beat them both up this week. That running cutter Ace hit on Willie was pretty sick. Ace is scummy he won’t face Willie head on and Reno Scum aren’t far behind.

The Idea of Kylie Rae and Susie becoming friends is at both fantastic and terrifying. Kylie is too bubbly to know she should be horrified of Susie. Also Kiera Hogan has blue hair now.

Daga vs Chris Bey was fucking crazy. Thought this was bad ass. This was an X-Division bout right here. So much fun. That running dive off the walk way onto Bey was crazy, there was little space around ringside too. Bey worked as a heel, but these kids at ringside they were chanting for Bey, I laughed at that, the kids weren’t like a group of 13 year olds rooting for the heel just to do it man these kids ranged from idk like 6-10 and were rooting for the guy they picked. Bey stole the win with assistant from the ropes. Beys good I see why Cody was interested in signing him.

I don’t remember an Impact Plus Flashback last week. Do they do it weekly? Biweekly? Whenever they feel like it? I also forgot the Young Bucks spent a year in TNA.

So I’m still not sure what I watched but The Rascals had there clubhouse segment and other tag teams Crashed the spot. Is there gonna be a four way tag match soon or something? I like the laugh track. Impact gets how to produce vignettes they like to wink at the camera.

Havok vs Madison Rayne was quick. Havok is out of the undead realm and it’s back to business. Madison got some offense in but it was pretty much Havoks match from the get.

Sami Callihan threw a fire ball in Ken Shamrocks face. Jimmy Jacobs had a sit down interview with Ken. Kens intense dude. I loved the dramatic music they were playing. Ken mentioned the fireball doing retina damage. The screen started to glitch, Ken can see it he starts yelling about mind control and runs out the room. Everyone in the room looks confused. So this is taking a Sci-Fi twist. 

The Crists vs Rhino and Tommy Dreamer was fun. It’s nice to see an angle set up on the TNA special continue onto Impact. The Crists interfered in Rhino vs Madman Fulton and Dreamer made the save. It was back and forth until it got rowdy towards the end. Rhino gored the blonde Crist for the 3. Fulton attacked Rhino at the end. Fulton brutalizes Tommy cuz that’s how you fuck with someone you best up their friend. If Rebellion happens I suspect Rhino vs Madman Fulton to be on the card. We never got the Clockwork Orange House of Blood match Mania Weekend, Rhino vs Fulton in that match would be tight.

Rosemary is still spitting game in the bar adjusting to the Mortal Realm. She runs into Johnny Swinger she’s not impressed. Swinger alludes to bringing in a Certain M. Jackson next week to be his tag partner. Part of me wants it to be Disco under a hood in Young Bucks Style Tights and doing nothing but super kicks. Actually I misheard Johnny he’s wrestling M. Jackson next week. Still hope it’s Disco under a hood doing super kicks. If you are going take shots at The Young Bucks better go super ridiculous with it.

Keira Hogan vs Susie was really good. Susie is creepier than Su Yung. Hogan unleashed the beast and scrapped with Keira. It was short but fun, Keira won with a fishermans. Keira is facing Kylie Rae at Rebellion, so Kiera beats her friend soundly as we get closer to the PPV match.

Tenile Dashwood returns next week against Taya Valkyrie. Speaking of Taya earlier in the night John E Bravo had pillows taped to his buddy and Taya was hitting him with a chair as she shrieked over losing the Knockouts Championship, I thought that was pretty funny.

The North vs Eddie Edwards and Tessa Blanchard was pretty fucking awesome dude. They built towards this match throughout the night with Eddie and Tessa arguing over Eddie coming to Tessa’s aid last week. Elgin got Ethan Page all fired up so maybe he targets Tessas knee so she’s not 100% for Rebellion. This was on hell of a tag match. Action packed and went two segments I’d say 18 with a commercial in the middle. So much fun so much going into it. The Tag Straps are on the line, the  North are the longest reigning tag champs at 278 days. Page has a chip on his shoulder over Tessa being World Champ, Eddie and Tessa are opponents come Rebellion, Eddie wants Tessa to Trust him Tessa refuses to let her guard down. Eddie and Tessa worked surprisingly well as team that assisted destroyer was fucking bonkers. Tessa’s out right refusal to tag Eddie in cost them the match. The North retained with teamwork. There’s so much they can do with Eddie-Tessa as a team right now they are not on the same page what so ever but there is hints of a cohesive team.

Elgin runs out attacks Tessa from behind and hits Tessa with and Elgin Bomb and Eddie leaves with out helping Tessa cuz she doesn’t want his help. 

Impact is a really fun wrestling show.

• Like 2