DVDVR Message Board

SDL is A Workin' Man - 3/6/2020

Dolfan in NYC

I skipped most of the NWO segment. Sami's crew not kicking their ass or at least being so bored even by the idea of it that they didn't bother was kind of dumb.

The women's tags were decent enough. I assume Sasha vs. Bayley is happening with Bayley having beaten all of her other SD challengers.

Glad we are finally getting Drew vs. Bryan at EC.

The Gauntlet was so damn good. Heavy Machinery came out of that looking great. I'm curious if they pull the trigger Sunday or try and wait for Wrestlemania. Either way it will be dumb if they aren't champs by this time next month.

4 hours ago, notoriusvig said:

Did they really book 3 of their best heels to back down from the nWo?

No one is ever going to get one over on nWo or DX.
Their yearly wheel-out keeps getting worse, allowing some one to crotch chop or two sweet with them is as good as it gets I’m afraid. Sad. 

18 hours ago, Eivion said:

I skipped most of the NWO segment. Sami's crew not kicking their ass or at least being so bored even by the idea of it that they didn't bother was kind of dumb.

The women's tags were decent enough. I assume Sasha vs. Bayley is happening with Bayley having beaten all of her other SD challengers.

Glad we are finally getting Drew vs. Bryan at EC.

The Gauntlet was so damn good. Heavy Machinery came out of that looking great. I'm curious if they pull the trigger Sunday or try and wait for Wrestlemania. Either way it will be dumb if they aren't champs by this time next month.

They might wait until Mania that way Otis can do the Macho Lift with Mandy at Mania with her holding the Title. 

Scott Hall really needs to work on his fake laugh. It's so obvious he's not legitimately laughing, it really draws attention to the lack of humour in the jokes he wasn't laughing at.