DVDVR Message Board

AEW Dynamite - 3/4/2020

Dolfan in NYC

I think Darby v. Sammy should feud over a secondary title, then later feud over the world title. This is the kind of generational feud where they come together every now and again and it’s always super heated.

• Like 3

You guys think I'm kidding about Colt Cabana being the exalted one

But fuck that you guys want to make some money?

Have Archer come out like he's going to fuck someone up and then Brodie Lee comes out and they start fucking each other up

HOSS FEUD 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, ComingToAmerica said:

It's almost so obvious that he's The Exalted one that he might not be, but it's hard to imagine him being Broken Matt Hardy and not being The Exalted One.

Also, can he work heel in the gimmick at this point?

Pretty sure he said recently that he’s moving on from the Broken character and wants to do a darker version or something.

From the looks of his Free The Delete videos, Matt Hardy is being taken over by what appears to be an evil entity called Abomination. In one of the videos, as Abomination is taking over, he says "I AM EX- I AM EX-" then Matt takes back over and says "I am exhausted". But Abomination might be saying he is EXALTED. Eh?

Edited by Mr Harms

Tonight we for sure have Archer debuting in some form. That was mentioned last week I believe. The Exalted one debuts, which could be Archer, but my hope is that it's Harper/Lee in a sick ass suit. The problem there though is that Harper should be positioned more towards the top of the card and DO is still a midcard act with a decent storyline behind it. In that sense, maybe Matt Hardy would work better, but then he'll just make it really silly with his overacting.

6 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

I think Darby v. Sammy should feud over a secondary title, then later feud over the world title. This is the kind of generational feud where they come together every now and again and it’s always super heated.

Did I miss something between the PPV and now? When did Sammy and Darby's decent midcard stuff get elevated to generational feud worthy of penciling in a world title in its future? When some of you fall in love, you fall hard.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Did I miss something between the PPV and now? When did Sammy and Darby's decent midcard stuff get elevated to generational feud worthy of penciling in a world title in its future? When some of you fall in love, you fall hard.

They are dreamy.  And Sammy's from Houston. 

Just added: Swole vs. Leva Bates!!!  Showcasing the depth of the division tonight. With all due respect, has there been a worse match announced prior to any show in the short history of Dynamite?

Still stoked.

Also, Cabana and the SCU battle the Dark Order and Jake Hager vs. Cutie Marshall.

Edited by HarryArchieGus
  • Sad 1