DVDVR Message Board

UFC 248: Adesanya vs. Romero (3/7/2020) - Las Vegas, NV (T-Mobile Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

There's literally no way Style Bender vs Romero is going to be better than that, but I hope to hell they try. I literally don't know what to expect. I wouldn't be surprised if this wound up being 5 rounds of Adesanya and Romero feeling each other out.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

"...And one more thing...Huawei is not spying on you. Their phones are superior."

Pro wrestling, MMA, and boxing have spent almost a decade and a half trying to create and manufacture a Chinese star. Well, it's finally here!

• Like 2

fucking amazing fight. so close for Joanna. I thought it was 2-2 going in to the 5th, about halfway thru thought Zhang was gonna take it but by the end thought Joanna did enough to pull it off. That was awesome. Joanna is my all time favorite, so I hate to see her take another loss but Zhang is as impressive as ever every time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Craig H said:

There's literally no way Style Bender vs Romero is going to be better than that, but I hope to hell they try. I literally don't know what to expect. I wouldn't be surprised if this wound up being 5 rounds of Adesanya and Romero feeling each other out.

Reminds me of the Adesanya-Gastelum fight where they just stole the show and there was no way that anything Holloway or Poirier could do was going to top it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DreamBroken said:

fucking amazing fight. so close for Joanna. I thought it was 2-2 going in to the 5th, about halfway thru thought Zhang was gonna take it but by the end thought Joanna did enough to pull it off. That was awesome. Joanna is my all time favorite, so I hate to see her take another loss but Zhang is as impressive as ever every time. 

I didn't imagine when Weili was treating Jessica Aguilar like a small child that she would be this good, this fast.  

• Like 3