DVDVR Message Board

UFC 248: Adesanya vs. Romero (3/7/2020) - Las Vegas, NV (T-Mobile Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

Your Vegas betting lines for UFC 248.

UFC 248 Odds – Main Card

Israel Adesanya (-275) vs. Yoel Romero (+235)
Zhang Weili (-165) vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk (+145)
Beneil Dariush (-165) vs. Drakkar Klose (+145)
Li Jingliang (-170) vs. Neil Magny (+150)
Alex Oliveira (-140) vs. Max Griffin (+120)

UFC 248 Odds – Undercard

Sean O’Malley (-380) vs. Jose Quinonez (+315)
Mark Madsen (-210) vs. Austin Hubbard (+175)
Rodolfo Vieira (-800) vs. Saparbek Safarov (+550)
Deron Winn (-140) vs. Gerald Meerschaert (+120)
Polyana Viana (-115) vs. Emily Whitmire (-105)
Jamall Emmers (-160) vs. Giga Chikadze (+140)
Danaa Batgerel (-135) vs. Guido Cannetti (+115)

Even with the staph infection rumors, Adesanya is the favorite in the Main Event.

I really hope Zhang beats the bejesus out of Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Elsalvajeloco is definitely on point about how dangerous this first defense matchmaking is.  I personally would've had the line a bit tighter for the gentlemens' main event than I would've for the ladies'.  Joanna and Yoel are not tomato cans.

Edited by J.T.

Fuck, I hope Zhang annihilates this bitch. 

Talk about projecting there. She makes a tweet in very poor taste, then talks about disrespecting a nation, talking too much and being a little girl?

• Like 1

The Joanna tweet hit a major sore spot for me as I've seen enough shit on social media from friends of mine that I've had to hold my tongue too many times already. I still call them out on their backwards racist bs but I stop short from saying what I really feel. I can't remember when the last time I actively rooted against a fighter because of something they said - to me, it's to be expected and come with the territory. Like I said though, she hit a nerve and I'd love to see her humbled in this fight.

9 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Joanna is a better heel than Colby Covington could ever be.

Despite his political leanings, I think Colby says shit to trigger crowds.   He has a MAGA persona just like Mayweather has his Money$ persona.  Colby wants asses in seats and a buy rate for his fights so that he can ultimately get paid.

I think Joanna says dumb shit because she legit thinks dumb and insensitive things.

At this moment, I am not sure which one is worse.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

The Last Staphbender is a -260 favourite for the fight still despite the health concerns. If I were a betting man, I would put some money down on Romero right now.

edit: shit, didn't see J.T.'s post until just now. Sorry!

Edited by Oyaji

8 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

That's a shame. When she came out at the ceremonial weigh-ins she looked much better than she did at the official ones. But you could tell she had a rough go of it.