DVDVR Message Board

AEW - MAR 2020

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

To get this back to AEW,  different circumstances.  They had some momentum but they have no real library so they are going to want to run shows but have to do it with new content. 

To be clear,  I do think running a War Games in an empty arena is dumb and will not work. 

We need that tournament I suggested. Come on say it with me! I’ll give you hints, if you don’t remember.

220px-Battle_of_New_Orleans.jpg

vincent_van_gogh_self_portrait_painting_

Come on, say it!

28aa5b7281f113f33449f8f091a0236e.gif

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

That was actually a really good episode of Dark. Cabana vs Avalon was fun, The Brandon Cutler gets his groove back angle continues apace, Riho and Penelope Ford had a solid match, and Daniels and Grayson was a really good one too.

Also, Sammy's vlog this week featured Jack Evans accidentally ribbing himself something rotten.

• Like 1

It's a five hour drive, so a ten hour round trip. And Ethan Page says there's no road warriors in Wrestling any more.

Lucha Bros has their old music back, with Trump banning Pac from entering the country. Although they'll have to change it again for the next show. "Lucha Bros, Mexi-Kings, Cero Miedo, Meet us in the Parking Lot" doesn't quite work.

9 hours ago, For Great Justice said:

Definitely the right move.

If they are looking for stock footage to fill some time over the next few weeks, just wondering out loud if this is an opportunity for NJPW to reach out and let them show relevant stuff like Jericho/Omega, showcase Archer, etc. 

Talk of WWE & All Japan partnering and forming an NXT Japan should push them closer than before.

9 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

None of Havoc's are as bad as Cody's neck tat.

Forgive me if someone has already came up with this idea, but maybe since Cody cannot have all the gig marks and ugly blotches his dad had, he is trying to go the way of unsightly tattoos to ruin the visual appearance of his body.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheVileOne said:

It's worse than Alan Belcher's Johnny Cash tattoo.

I'm not really into MMA, so I had to look it up. Holy shit, that's bad. Technically, I think Cody's work is fine, but the placement ruins it. I said before that if it were on his chest, opposite the Dream tat, it'd be fine. Belcher's doesn't look anything like Johnny Cash. Johnny Cash didn't have a pug nose. 

• Haha 1