DVDVR Message Board

AEW - MAR 2020

Dolfan in NYC

22 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Hangman lariating pillows on BTE brings back old memories of working matches with the wrestling bubby.

I had one with the Fancy closing eyes and after hitting a Piledriver off a step stool one of the eyes started to be like HBK's eye thus it got retired and triple threat were out with non fancy Wrestling buddy being the all time opponent. That Wrestling Buddy took really good overhead Belly to Bellies. 

• Haha 2

They’re running Sammy vs Darby in the first round?

Also I wonder if Archer and Jake cost Cody the match. They haven’t done anything with Spears really. The partner search got put on hold do to the stupid coronavirus, maybe Spears gets a roll up win after some interference and gets on a heater to the finals only to lose to Darby although they are on the same side of the bracket so that won’t work. 

Sammmy vs Darby is gonna be bonkers. Cody bs Spears is going to be interesting. Spears has been cold since the Cody program in August. 

• Like 1

That Faboo lad had to have brought that music with him, right? No way AEW's music people came up with that song and then said "Let's give it to a jobber we might only use one time".

35 minutes ago, AxB said:

That Faboo lad had to have brought that music with him, right? No way AEW's music people came up with that song and then said "Let's give it to a jobber we might only use one time".

Faboo Andre's entrance alone has me sold on him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I didn’t know the Wrestling Buddies had functioning eyes.

Edit: That was a fun squash match fest on Dark. When they get back to arenas they need to do more of these.

It was a My Buddy that I used as my Wrestling Buddy. My bad for the confusion. 

4 hours ago, Casey said:

At this point we just need a separate thread just for Hangman's tweets.

EDIT: Also, no more Dynamite from Daily's Place since it's being used as a coronavirus testing center.

North Carolina is in the Southeast. Hmmm....

North Carolina is under a state-wide shelter in place order.

20 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

Stu Hart wrestled a Tiger.

Was it domesticated? I don’t want know tiger that lived in captivity. I want one directly from the wild, with its balls intact.

Teddy Hart needs to be on team human, and try to moonsault onto it.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs