DVDVR Message Board

AEW - MAR 2020

Dolfan in NYC

If these new shows are going to be in front of minimal fans or whatever, or just staff members, I'd go with minimal wrestling and go heavy on some serious character work and storylines.

• Like 1

Montana and Idaho are still untouched by corona from what i've heard. Spend a month touring Montana and Idaho. Probably easier said then done but I'm just trying to think of solutions so we don't shut down society cuz it';s gonna be hard to turn society back on after we've shut it down.

4 hours ago, Web Conn said:

Montana and Idaho are still untouched by corona from what i've heard. 

That's just because people don't go there. The other day someone looked at the Worldwide infection levels, saw that there were very few cases in Africa and started spreading false information that Black people were immune to it. Whereas at this stage, infections are mostly limited to people who (had contact with people who) went to China on Holiday or business, or places where Chinese people go on holiday. Also no reported cases in North Korea, even though you'd think it would have loads (for geographical reasons).

It can't be that easy to travel to Idaho or Montana by mistake though, surely. I mean, even if your Satnav breaks and you're holding the map upside down, they're bound to be signposted a bit, right?