DVDVR Message Board

MAR 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

Still remember The Rock's WWF Capital Carnage 1998 promo and the event hosted something rare, The Rock wearing the WWF Championship around his waist. Usually The Rock dragged it while holding it loosly. Belt nerd here. 

One last thing, this was the infamous show baring Jacqueline's bare breasts or puppies as King would say.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Boydy said:

That is really stupid and of poor taste considering what is going on. 

Not much worse than guys grabbing each other, exchanging sweat and breath, and rolling around on a ring where other people have been. 

In other words this shit should probably stop like yesterday

• Like 4

We're doing a couple of Petit Prince vs Michel Saulnier matches this week. I posted a few gifs from the JIP one. For people who've never seen these two, they're sort of remarkable.

We've had one match for a while: 

The JIP one is very much the same vein but the full one is both this weirdly artsy affair (you'll have to see it to understand) and much more complete. I'll be posting some gifs from that one over the next day or so. Almost every exchange is tricked out so I'll try not to capture everything.

2xE50K.gif

6Xj5En.gif

You have to kind of love he does all of this just to get a trip (and hey, arm selling!)

gZPggY.gif

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Not much worse than guys grabbing each other, exchanging sweat and breath, and rolling around on a ring where other people have been. 

In other words this shit should probably stop like yesterday

I totally agree. They should ban Wrestling/MMA until all of this goes away. We can all survive without it. Especially when you have things like the WWE Network, UFC Fight Pass etc with plenty of stuff to watch.

• Like 1