DVDVR Message Board

MAR 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

On 3/12/2020 at 12:32 PM, Technico Support said:

Climbing to the second rope against Trish Stratus

Catching a stomach kick from Owen Hart was also a bad idea.

Though I guess if you didn't catch it, he'd just stomach-kick you into oblivion.

Guest Edwin
20 hours ago, The Natural said:

"What an act of cowardism!"

I've seen everyone praising this brawl, but it was way too stagy for my liking. Plus this feud is just tiresome and Johnny is one of the most uninteresting guys on the NXT roster and he desperately needs a refresh.

Edited by Edwin

5 minutes ago, Edwin said:

I've seen everyone praising this brawl, but it was way too staggy for my liking. Plus this feud is just tiresome and Johnny is one of the most uninteresting guys on the NXT roster and he desperately needs a refresh.

You mean the way he took a bump from throwing Ciampa through the glass?! 

• Like 1

At some point, I'll stop giffing rainmaker type variations, but I've not hit that point yet. 

p8qEWQ.gif

I've seen a couple of these and never know whether to gif them or not. Obviously a slow sunset flip with the legs trapped is novel, but this isn't exactly a Code Red either due to the lack of impact:

AN2wE9.gif

Another foot-grind escape from a hold, but check out Ben Chemoul's revenge:

L72LmD.gif

• Like 9

We get ~6 minutes of Marcel Parmentier vs Jean Frisuk. We've seen just a bit of Parmentier but he seems like a scummy, scummy, whiny heel. Here's a taste, though we only get a little of the worst of him given the JIP nature:

q7rPR3.gif

Here, on the other hand, is some glorious comeuppance. This might be some of the meanest stuff we've seen so far(this goes on for a while):

E82NON.gif

He really was a master of the leg dive out of nowhere:

K12Wrr.gif

• Like 2

Remember friends, this is basically every match:

P7929W.gif

Anyway, yeah, he's quite a character, but then again ALL The heels are:

2xonoN.gif

Before I get to the next match tomorrow (and it's another Al Hayes one), note that the commentator was going on about a "Martian." that was at ringside. Here he is:

k8lJlE.gif

• Like 4