DVDVR Message Board

MAR 2020 WRESTLING PHOTOS

4 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

So since I haven’t been watching WWE TV, I’ll ask. Is the WWE promoting Batista’s kid spy movie? I would be nagging Batista about it if that’s the case, and trying to convince him to come over for a bit. Hollywood Star  Batista & Rock ‘n’ Roll Star Jericho would be a fine special tag team on a PPV. I’ll take that over reading that Batista went back to McMahonland, and was put into a feud where people used SHOOT~! names to sell an angle.

Well his movie (My Spy) just got moved back (again) and isn't coming out to mid April.

Which might make it more likely that it gets promoted during Mania week. Remember Batista is going into the Hall of Fame this year. So even if he wanted to pop over to AEW - its not gonna be until after Mania

That looks fairly recent. I wonder where that rental store is. Also it’s pretty crazy that WCW didn’t change the cover art for Hog Wild prior to release. I mean I know that happened a lot with both the major companies, even following WCW’s closure(For example, that Armageddon cover teased the return of Deadman Taker, and that happened much later on), but they could’ve used a still from the PPV, or picture of Darkside Hogan to reflect the change. 

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

??? Lord let this woman be on my TV every Wednesday

Signed,

Sabbathnetico

Ha!  I just noticed the dollar bills.  I'd be half tempted to check out this match.

Also would like to point out that I saw her live when she started wrestling in ROH.  It was at either the last or next to last Baltimore show before moving to the Event Center and it was for the Women of Honor show they did.  Don't remember much of the match as I got there by the end of it.  But sure enough she was taking pictures and while there weren't many in line you should have seen the happy motherfuckers that did line up.

Anywho, it's cool to see that she's apparently improved so good for her.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

??? Lord let this woman be on my TV every Wednesday

Signed,

Sabbathnetico

Obviously I watched the show online, but apparently everyone who attended live in DC had a great time, except for the people who wanted to use the bathroom during intermission, but found all the stalls were occupied (by couples having crafty shags).

• Haha 2