DVDVR Message Board

MAR 2020 WRESTLING PHOTOS

44 minutes ago, Pete said:

Wasn't that the show where Quack won the NWA junior title? That was a fun angle.

That promotion only ran two shows (I believe) but they were both really good. The first one had Eddie Kingston vs Samoa Joe. 

5 minutes ago, Log said:

That promotion only ran two shows (I believe) but they were both really good. The first one had Eddie Kingston vs Samoa Joe. 

I pulled the picture off IWTV's twitter, they're showing the whole card tomorrow or Wednesday I think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D.Z said:

kazuyuki-fujita-and-go-shiozaki-compete-

Dramatic battle

No, this is the photo thread. Moving images go in the gif thread.

also, regarding this from the MLW thread :

On 3/10/2020 at 8:41 PM, Curt McGirt said:

The Pillman match actually wasn't bad. Jimmy had some nice actual chain wrestling going on there for a minute. Pricilla ain't much to look at below the neck 

Spoiler

909daa9f9gc41.jpg

Edited by AxB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Pete said:

Wasn't that the show where Quack won the NWA junior title? That was a fun angle.

Quack cut a really good promo afterwards about the NWA looking right past him to AJ Styles, asking if he has their attention now. It used to easy to find on youtube, but I can't find it anymore.

• Like 2

Quack wrote a special edition Greatest Finishers issue of one of the Apter mags like 20 years ago. It was cool because I learned about a bunch of Japanese and Lucha workers who originated famous moves that way, but the best part had to be that it was stats about the the twenty hottest finishers in the Big Three and then the Quackendriver. Total legend in my book for that one.

• Like 1