DVDVR Message Board

MAR 2020 WRESTLING PHOTOS

tumblr_mkjta3Wo9Z1qetjf6o1_1280.jpg

Santo opened with the Sicilian Defense, while Demon countered with the Four Knights Variation. Santo followed with the Grand Prix Attack, which led to Demon countering with the Wing Gambit, then unmasked Santo and faked a foul for the DQ.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Peck said:

I'm more focused on the handicapped shirt on the left. Does that say "MILF" with the F being a handicapped symbol instead?

I think that’s “MILO” as in Florida indie wrestler Milo Beasley. Who I believe had a handicap gimmick, or at least a homeless person pretending to have an issue with walking. I’m not sure honestly. The only time I ever saw him was for the original ROH Mania weekend in Orlando, and it looked like he was doing the later gimmick.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 2

On 3/22/2020 at 8:26 PM, Elsalvajeloco said:

At first I wasn't going to say anything...but what the hell is going on with Bison's jeans? Is she going to pick up her son some Nutella right quick at the Kroger and she just threw something on?

I feel sorry for the fool that would ask her that question directly!

16 hours ago, AxB said:

EUNx0lfX0AADzTM?format=jpg&name=900x900

And the New Jack award for being like New Jack goes to... New Jack!

Why is this MFr not locked up somewhere?

• Thanks 1

On 3/27/2020 at 8:57 PM, The Great ML said:

“the future is something to look forward to, not to fear. He is a creative man of many interests: film, poetry, karate, music and dance . . . he is a man of passion and mystery . . . He is a man of lust.”

Posts about Genki Sudo go in the MMA thread. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I think that’s “MILO” as in Florida indie wrestler Milo Beasley. Who I believe had a handicap gimmick, or at least a homeless person pretending to have an issue with walking. I’m not sure honestly. The only time I ever saw him was for the original ROH Mania weekend, and it looked like he was doing the later gimmick.

Oh. Was hoping more for a hot mom/Ron Wright gimmick.

5 hours ago, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

Drew wearing his wrestling trunks and kneepads for no real reason make that pic.

Isn't it a little bit early to be doing promos for a Christmas Day match in Moscow?

• Haha 2