DVDVR Message Board

MAR 2020 WRESTLING PHOTOS

4 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

I hope the Danielson family continues their trend of naming their kids after Mad Gear Gang members.  Maybe Sodom or Rolento or Abigail

If they have twins, I'd go with Sodom & Gomorrah.

On 3/19/2020 at 5:40 PM, Zimbra said:

ETVv_gbWAAADjpe.jpg

At first I wasn't going to say anything...but what the hell is going on with Bison's jeans? Is she going to pick up her son some Nutella right quick at the Kroger and she just threw something on?

• Haha 4

Ms. K is a lady who can have it all, do it all. She can bring the same savagery to her toddler's science project, a boardroom meeting, and her famous coq au vin as she does when she's coolly brutalizing her opponents in the ring. She is a modern woman, damn it.

sisters doing it for themselves,

RAF

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

Ms. K is a lady who can have it all, do it all. She can bring the same savagery to her toddler's science project, a boardroom meeting, and her famous coq au vin as she does when she's coolly brutalizing her opponents in the ring. She is a modern woman, damn it.

RAF

I can now visualize Bison Kimura chopping people during Black Friday hysteria over some Pioneer Woman cookware sets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

RAF

I'm picturing her making coq au vin with Al Pacino in Donnie Brasco.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'm picturing her making coq au vin with Al Pacino in Donnie Brasco.

7 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I can now visualize Bison Kimura chopping people during Black Friday hysteria over some Pioneer Woman cookware sets.

Welcome to my mind, gentlemen. Please wipe your feet on the ring apron before entering the cerebellum. Flash photography  is encouraged, cash or trade only at thee gift shoppe.

- RAF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Didn't get back into wrestling until '97 and never had much of a desire to revisit mid-90s WWF.

I think maybe he had a match there with Great Sasuke? That definitely rings a bell.