DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling Machine vs Wrestling Machine

DEAN

The Great Lost Series of Matches was the fucking GREAT series between Lioness Asuka and Kyoko Inoue in J'd circa 1998.  Lioness Asuka was the greatest pro wrestler that ever lived and this is the last time Kyoko looked like she could still go- as she foregoes her usual highspots and matches the psychology that Lioness is laying down.  This match is fucking great.

• Like 1

Maaan!  I hadn't watched this Jd' in 25ish years and I have totally forgotten how fucking great Lioness Asuka and Jaguar Yakota were.  This shit is just totally fucking nasty.  This is a tag match where Lioness and Jaguar's jobs are to slaughter the youngster the other is tagging with, with Yuko Kosugi job in the match is to continue living after Lioness and the Bloody are done with her.  Lioness, being the all-time greatest professional wrestler ever, goes from nothing to full bloody immersion in 20 seconds.  Fucking RUGGED.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ric Flair vs Jack Brisco, Florida, 1981!  Gordon Solie goes on about how Ric Flair applies the Figure Four differently than Brisco.  And people were reversing the Figure Four in a seemingly nonsensical way since 1981 at least.

7 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

This one? 

Side note: I have no idea why videos are coming up for me and nobody else

I just forgot to paste it.  I BLAME THE BOARD!

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh man, this match is fucking GREAT.  Megumi Kudo and Yumiko Hotta creates nine minutes of hell!  So fucking stiff.

EDIT:  The match after this is Kudo and Nurse Nakamura going to LLPW and having a wild brawl with the late great Rumi Kazama.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...