DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 8

Dolfan in NYC

I assume his ancestry is from the island nations in the Pacific or maybe Hawaiian? There's been a few guys with names like that over the years I'd wager. I prefer Kyle Juszczyk for seemingly hard to pronounce names.

Yes, it's fullback Will Ta'ufo'ou, which is a hell of a surname.

Posted Image

As he's back in the game now, I don't feel bad for posting the .gif.

• Like 1

Fan Pissed 15-Yard Penalty Called On Hit That Resulted In Player Being Carted Off Field On Stretcher

Posted Image

ROCHESTER, NY—Household sources confirmed that local football fan James Clemons became irate earlier this afternoon upon seeing a 15-yard penalty called on a hit that resulted in the ball carrier being carted off the field on a stretcher. “That’s such bullshit!” Clemons reportedly shouted at the television, as the huddled members of the training staff assessed the motionless and unresponsive player before immobilizing his neck and securing the rest of his body to the plank. “I’m fucking sick of these ticky-tack flags. Guy’s penalized for making a play. It’s ridiculous. It completely changes the momentum of the fucking game.” At press time, Clemons was reportedly screaming for the officials to throw a flag after a linebacker made light contact with the helmet of his quarterback.