DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 8

Dolfan in NYC

This Steelers-Raiders game is an absolute comedy of errors. It's quickly turning into a battle of who can suck the least.

Jacoby Ford keeping the Steelers in this game.

[He is, unfortunately, the Raider return man]

Except the refs, clearly on the take, came up with a convulated reason to give he ball back to the Raiders.

The only chance Steelers have is if they somehow keep Pryor in the pocket. That interception was a comical Kordell Stewart-esque overthrow. Then again, Tebow 316 managed to whoop their ass.

What’s really disconcerting to me as I watch the Eagles is not that they’re not good this year (which I didn’t expect anyway), but that they’re not gonna be any good next year either. They have so many holes that it’s gonna be at least 2015 before you can make that team into anything.

And then on top of that I get to watch the whole football world fellate Andy Reid after he’s managed to accomplish the incredible feat of going the entire first half of his season without playing a single decent team…

Is the Steeler Offensive Line built on an Indian Burial Ground or something?

For years now it seems every Steeler game I see features an injury to the O-Line and #78, Whimper, is currently continuing the tradition.