DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 8

Dolfan in NYC

Every single game going on right now is almost at the half at the same time. That would be odd if they all were. I don't think that usually happens.

Okay, what asshole/moron kicks a field goal down 31-13? Be a man and go for it, as its not like your going to win anyway. . . .

Well, obviously that is what SCHIANO MEN do when you experience such a scenario.

The Schiano reign of ineptitude won't be complete until they get the number one pick, pass on Teddy because 'Glennon is a Schiano man', and draft Clowney. Clowney holds out and when he does practice, he complains he has a sore hamstring and requests the next three days off. Schiano is fired for choking Clowney.

Oh, what a nightmare of a thought.

Also the 49ers started their opening drive with the same roll out sideline pass to the fullback that they literally run at least once in every game this season and has essentially been in the 49er playbook since Bill Walsh's first season.

It's a basic west coast offense play with a Best Case Scenario of about 15 yards of catch-and-run.

The Jaguars gave up 43 yards on it and didn't even have a defender on that side of the field, and literally any other eligible ballcarrier on the 49er roster would've had an 80 yard touchdown.

We all know the Jags are the worst team in the league but we kinda have an actual unit of measure to quantify how much worse they are than everyone else now.

That describes rather well how piss-poor the Jaguars really are. If they win a game this year I'll be shocked.

Megatron gets 87 yards and *almost* beats 4 Cowboy defenders for the last 3.

EDIT: Course, the Lions procede to do nothing with it and have to kick a FG.

I am not sure what happened there but Detroit did score a TD. With how the game's going that is a good thing they got a touchdown.

There isn't too much for me to say about the early games so far, except that I laughed out loud when I saw a Dolphins player sack Brady and his celebratory move was to imitate Pee Wee Herman dancing to Tequila.

I assume his ancestry is from the island nations in the Pacific or maybe Hawaiian? There's been a few guys with names like that over the years I'd wager. I prefer Kyle Juszczyk for seemingly hard to pronounce names.