DVDVR Message Board

2019-20 NBA: 2nd Half

Dolfan in NYC

Miami's Duncan Robinson is on pace to break two obscure NBA records.  

Least number of two point FG attempts (min. 2400 minutes) - Currently PJ Tucker (2018-19) with 136.  Robinson is currently on pace to only attempt 90.

Highest Percentage of three point FG attempts (min. 400 FGA) - Currently Wayne Ellington (2017-18) with 82.7.  Robinson is currently at 88.3(!)

Jimmy Butler apparently loves this kid. And if he's good enough for Buckets...  

16 hours ago, RIPPA said:

The Knicks dropped 70 on the Wizards in the first half and led by 18

They are currently losing by 10

Footnote, they only lost by 7.  Progress!   

Anyway...  Yeah, Empty Arena matches.

Oooh... speaking of the Dubs...  Golden State was officially eliminated from playoff contention last night.  

And sure we laugh now, but when they draft someone ridiculous like Obi Toppin next season... yeesh. 

• Like 1

To be fair the main reason why Wizards fans are upset at this is because they aren't allowed to get the free chicken sandwich or taco or subway sub or whatever the hell they are doing now to make people care for that team when they hit 100

Nothing says "nothing to see here people" then this I guess because of the Rudy Gobert thing

Well I guess the Thunder or the building officials or someone had a coronavirus kit available to test them.   I mean I would hate to think he is that much of an asshole that he had it before game and then thought it would be funny to everything

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Okay so him joking with the media putting his hands on shit was on Monday.  Problem is that I don't we will really know when he got it.  I am sure it was a surprise to him too

I don't blame him at all... like whoever handled those mics should have wiped them down twice over and then some more between interviews.

EDIT: from what I heard,  PAX East peeps wiped everything down whenever people touched anything. NBA shoulda know better.

Edited by turk128
  • Like 1