DVDVR Message Board

2019-20 NBA: 2nd Half

Dolfan in NYC

Damn, I guess if the Knicks hung 125 on my team I'd be desperate to change the subject, too.

Anyway the Knicks are capitalizing on that success by having a nasty public feud with like their last remaining famous fan.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I am amused by this Spike Lee story since it really does come across as an entirely ESPN generated story

There are no likeable people in it

Compared to the New York Knicks everyone is a hero.  I mean everyone, Jeffrey Dahmer, Pol Pot, Art Modell, everyone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Damn, I guess if the Knicks hung 125 on my team I'd be desperate to change the subject, too.

Anyway the Knicks are capitalizing on that success by having a nasty public feud with like their last remaining famous fan.

Trap game. Let’s not forget that they beat Boston in Boston Saturday. 

I’ll be at the Clippers game Thursday. 

I didn't expect Dallas to be the team that kinda figures out the "how to guard Zion" puzzle. Maxi Kleber is super underrated as it is, but he did an excellent job facing up Zion all night, with Kristaps coming over to help when Maxi got beat off the dribble. Turns out the trick is to put height on him, instead of trying to match power. Zion still had 21 but had to REALLY work for it and looked gassed by the end.

I'm so happy that Kristaps has figured everything out btw. Right now, he's just as valuable on the floor as Luka is. Sometimes even moreso.

• Like 1

If no one sees it do you really miss 27 3s in a row?

(Still bitter that the Rockets shot so badly last night. At one point they were 3/36. That’s 8%. They finished 7 for 42 by making 4 out of their last 6 in garbage time. If they make a third of their 3s they win if nothing else is changed. Jesus Christ)

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

The Nets and Kenny Atkinson have agreed to "mutually part ways"

Surprising move during the season which must mean there is some hot gossip behind it.

They better have someone solid in mind for next year.

Edited by _MJ_