DVDVR Message Board

2019-20 NBA: 2nd Half

Dolfan in NYC

6 hours ago, elizium said:

My favorite part of this is that it took Twitter about 20 seconds to figure out who invited her in because only one NBA player follows her.

7 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

My favorite part of this is that it took Twitter about 20 seconds to figure out who invited her in because only one NBA player follows her.

That, and she said Trez in one of her tweets after that. So it certainly wasn’t hard. ? Even though Mo Bamba tried claiming its Donovan Mitchell.

Rajon Rondo broke his thumb in practice over the weekend.  He's out 6-8 weeks. 

(No word on whether or not this was a warning from LeBron about inviting ho's into the bubble.)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Rajon Rondo broke his thumb in practice over the weekend.  He's out 6-8 weeks. 

(No word on whether or not this was a warning from LeBron about inviting ho's into the bubble.)

NBA News: LeBron James Issues Futile Warning to Lakers Teammate J.R. Smith; Likely to Go Unheeded

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Rondo thing is worth keeping an eye on if the injury lingers since they can't bring in a replacement for an injured player.

The bubble getting called off on account of horny is the only acceptable end to the season (besides a Bucks championship)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Someone is going to need to do a wellness check on @Lawful Metal

I know Taz brought back the FTW Championship, I may need to bring back the FML Championship. 

There's still hope that Harden doesn't have it.  Right?  Right? 

Rockets are so doomed. 

But ... maybe there's still a way for the Rockets to win:

FML.

How soon before Eric Gordon has some sort of surgery? PJ Tucker all of a sudden needs to get an ingrown toenail taken care of? Tyson Chandler realizes he's 76 years old and is in a risky age group? 

37 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I was giggling at the Chandler zing then looked it up and saw that Chandler is a legit 37

Dude - WTF? You ain't Vince Carter

The least funny part is that im calling him old,  when I just turned 39.

How weird is it that out of the 3 Texas based teams in the bubble only the Rockets are having a hard time with COVID? It’s almost like their star players weren’t taking the proper precautions. Darn. I’ll feel so bad when they’re knocked out in the first round of the playoffs.