DVDVR Message Board

Raw 10-21-13

MGFanJay

I had no idea Team Punk vs Team Bryan was even a thing. Indy nerds, man....

I await the day two Japanese wrestlers unexpectedly become big stars in America and these Raw threads devolve into fans of one guy bitching about fans of the other instead of appreciating the fact either of them made it.

I await the day two Japanese wrestlers unexpectedly become big stars in America and these Raw threads devolve into fans of one guy bitching about fans of the other instead of appreciating the fact either of them made it.

Shit if you want that, then go read the Strong Style Symphony forum.

NFL always outdraws MLB, pretty much without question.

Hey, the NFL is actually not taking a Sunday night off for the World Series this year?  Is it because the game is starting earlier in the day?

Why haven't they mentioned Punk needing Heyman's ref shenanigans to beat Ryback in the "structure" last year?  And Punk's already beat up Heyman a bunch of times.  Get to the cell phone on a pole, chicken suit, and skullet vs. mutton chops matches already.

I don't care about Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H anymore.  When Bryan talks he comes off as poorly as Punk did when he was doing the same rebel vs. the establishment angle a couple of years ago.  I want Orton to punt him in the head and put him out on the streets already.

Is Big Show driving a big rig for a living now?  Either way there was no point to driving it into the building.

I want Triple H vs. Big Show, winner takes all.  If Triple H wins, he gets Show's truck and Show has to be Stephanie's personal assistant.  If Show wins, he gets his job and house back and Triple H's house and Stephanie has to be his maid.  She's not going to have to wear one of those sexy French maid outfits though.  She's going to have to dress like Aunt Jemima because Show really likes pancakes.

Then D-Brine and Goodwill Hunter have to form an alliance to survive on the streets when they meet up with The Wyatt Family who have Miz on a leash.