DVDVR Message Board

Star Trek: Picard - SPOILERS ENGAGED

16 minutes ago, Robert s said:

Garak would work perfectly, though is Andrew Robinson still an active actor? IMBD lists him as having done (basically) no acting work in the last 15 years.

Maybe they can convince him to return to the part if they have Garek be gay, which is what Robinson thought Garek should be and played him accordingly.  He talks about that in the WONDERFUL DS9 documentary, "What We Leave Behind." Speaking of that, maybe they made Seven bi just to erase the Chakotay relationship that came out of nowhere and didn't make any sense, at least to me. 

1 hour ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

PS: I'm trying to think of what DS9 characters I'd like to see next season that'd make sense. Nog would have worked but Aron Eisenberg passed away this past year. But Andrew Robinson/ Garek would be perfect. 

I'd like to see Quark again. Garek would be nice as well, especially if they stay in that more wild west area of the galaxy.

1 hour ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

Maybe they can convince him to return to the part if they have Garek be gay, which is what Robinson thought Garek should be and played him accordingly.  He talks about that in the WONDERFUL DS9 documentary, "What We Leave Behind." Speaking of that, maybe they made Seven bi just to erase the Chakotay relationship that came out of nowhere and didn't make any sense, at least to me. 

It didn't make sense to Ryan either. She disliked that relationship quite a bit for the same reason.

Oh, and if they need to find something for Jeffrey Combs in season two .  Besides the myriad of other Trek parts he's played, I forgot he was Evil Space Vince McMahon in that Voyager with The Rock. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 11:06 AM, Johnny Sorrow said:

I mean it's Voyager. The writing on that show was not good. It was the worst Star Trek series of that generation for a reason. The way the show itself ended was a mess.