DVDVR Message Board

Behind Every Man... - Raw - 2/10/2020

Dolfan in NYC

I'm going to be so happy to see Shayna squeeze Becky's head clean off like Jason fucking Voorhees. 

EDIT - Additionally, I would have marked out like a kid if Shayna had laid Becky out again during her "I'm so tough" 2nd promo. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I liked the Hardy promo and Shayna showing up was cool. 

So um Becky steals an ambulance, goes to the hospital to receive medical attention and nobody says now is a good time to get our ambulance back.

Every hospital has an extra ambulance sitting around just waiting for a wrestler to hijack it.

8 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I liked the Hardy promo and Shayna showing up was cool. 

So um Becky steals an ambulance, goes to the hospital to receive medical attention and nobody says now is a good time to get our ambulance back.

At least you know where you'd have to go to get it back.

21 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

So when Becky beats Shayna she will be 

Hide contents

Becky The Vampire Slayer

I'm not a damn bit sorry 

You will be when you've heard it for the 300th time this March. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RIShane said:

Also, I shouldn’t be surprised, but it’s remarkable that Becky Lynch is booked so strong that they can’t even have her take a bite to the neck without stealing an ambulance and cutting an unopposed promo to stand tall. 

that's how you know Vince really sees her as a main event act

Becky/Asuka III was pretty damn good and possibly their best match. The attack from Shayna was neat until it got weird with the bite. Save that shit for a proper crazy character. I kind of ff through the Becky toughs it out moments. They were even more unnecessary. They need to actually let her put over an ass whooping occasionally.

I honestly paid little attention to what Matt actually said to Randy. I just dug the general idea of him trying to stick up for Edge only to get his ass kicked.

Kind of disappointed Mojo's 24/7 reign is already over. I dug him trying to legitimize the belt.

Ruby wanting to Liv to only be a follower is interesting. This would work even better if Logan was with Ruby instead of trying to face Charlotte and Rhea on her own only to get destroyed.

The 8-man tag was pretty solid.

Edited by Eivion