DVDVR Message Board

FEB 2020 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

36 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Wrestlemania 2021 is going to be in Los Angeles.  

Starting saving now for this and the 125 shows running that weekend

70494_WM37_logo_Final.jpg

Buzz is it will take place at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood.

1 minute ago, AxB said:

It's all a conspiracy to cut down on mania week indie shows, by forcing them to pay extortionate California building rents.

Now I want to see PWG draw 5000 in an SRO show oceanside on Venice Beach.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Archibald said:

I doubt that they'll give second MSG main event to either White or Okada. I think that Naito/Ibushi murder train is more likely. Or if Moxley was available I could see them doing a rematch with Naito there.

6 minutes ago, Rehabilitated Rick said:

You would think Jericho will be lobbying for a spot on the card. 

You're not getting either unless the animosity has thawed a TON between now and then.

3 hours ago, Raziel said:

You're not getting either unless the animosity has thawed a TON between now and then.

If I'm New Japan and I see what AEW did first day for Newark, I try to make something happen. You don't have to have a full blown relationship for a one off match. Otherwise, I don't see the trend of dismal ticket sales here reversing.

In regards to Wrestlemania in L.A. I was hoping they’d go to Vegas first but maybe because Allegiant isn’t completed yet but L.A. is getting it first gonna be 16 years since the last one in LA. I wasn’t at last years and I’m not attending this years Mania but with LA being so close to Vegas I’ll be going next year. I hope they announce Vegas for 2022 cuz I will be at that one for sure.

• Like 1