DVDVR Message Board

Super ShowDown III - 2/27/2020

Dolfan in NYC

I guess we can talk about while is going on.  Not sure who is more bothered:

1.  Brock having to travel all that way for 90 seconds of work

2.  Ricochet having to travel all that way for only 90 seconds of jobbing

3.  Kofi Kingston losing last year in almost a quarter of the time Ricochet lost  to Brock

I didn't like The Fiend at all, but man, what a way to just put a complete stop to any momentum that character might have had. Undefeated since, what, August? And this is how it ends? So Reigns can beat Goldberg at WrestleMania for the title?

Oh man.

2 minutes ago, Casey said:

I didn't like The Fiend at all, but man, what a way to just put a complete stop to any momentum that character might have had. Undefeated since, what, August? And this is how it ends? So Reigns can beat Goldberg at WrestleMania for the title?

Oh man.

Bray's momentum ended the second the bell rang and everyone remembered that he ABSOLUTLY SUCKS in the ring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

1.  Brock having to travel all that way for 90 seconds of work

Considering the check Brock gets compared to everyone else (sans like Goldberg and Taker) and the fact that he gets his own private flight - I don't think he is bothered at all

• Like 1

FWIW, I was fine with either Fiend vs Roman or Goldberg vs Roman at WM, but I preferred Fiend vs Roman with Fiend getting some kind of a rub from beating Goldberg. I always figured that Roman would have knocked the Fiend's mask off with a superman punch, de-powering the Fiend, and then Roman hit's the super spear for the finish.