DVDVR Message Board

Super ShowDown III - 2/27/2020

Dolfan in NYC

17 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The claim - though this is from the WWE itself - is that AJ is rehabbing "faster than anyone could have imagined"

A man approaching his 43rd birthday recovering from an injury way ahead of the schedule for a man half his age... Completely normal!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Money is money. If the payoff is right, every wrestler in the world is happy working hurt. Assuming this is just one show in the middle of his rehab, and he's not coming back full time early.

Plus, any of the other 5 can El Kabong AJ with the US title or the trophy itself and score a flash pin on him. Lots of injuries can be worked around, and I'm very sure Styles has worked much more hurt than he is now for a LOT less money. 

• Like 2

• RIPPA unpinned this topic
On 2/12/2020 at 2:30 AM, BobbyWhioux said:

also congratulations (?) to the WWE graphics department for being as good at making everybody look the same as WWE developmental because I literally can't tell Rusev and Andrade apart anymore without the US belt to help me out

Rusev's the one getting pinned.

• Thanks 1

On 2/11/2020 at 8:26 PM, BobbyWhioux said:

"...when I slam him, brother, from Jeddah to Aqaba brother, the fault line's gonna open up, as he falls into the Gulf of Aden brother, as all my opponents fall into the Gulf of Aden after I pin him, and as the Dome of the Rock collapses, brother, PRAISE ALLAH the crown prince is a Hulkamaniac, he's gonna let go of all his worldly possessions, put his wives and his children all on the Hulkster's back, brother, and I'm gonna dog paddle to safety, because WHAT CHA GONNA DO?"

Someone needs to start the slow clap.

• Haha 1

Man they won't do it but I really would consider calling the audible and having Goldberg win. Reigns/Goldberg and then Fiend/Bryan sounds 1000x better than Fiend/Reigns. Reigns/Goldberg would fucking rule and Bryan is the only dude that seems to be able to get a good singles match out of Wyatt. 

Shit add Lesnar/McEntyre to the Reigns/Goldberg match I'm proposing and I'm ALL IN on those two for WM.

• Like 1

I'm gonna be completely honest and say I don't really understand all of what's going on in that Mansoor video that I saw on Reddit. Apparently it's some anime meme or something, then he (jokingly) calls himself a neo nazi too.

• Like 1

While I glad to see Naomi get a title match, how in the hell is this going to work?  I mean they had to cover Lacey and Natalya from head to toe.   Some things are going to be hard to hide.   I have a bad feeling that this match isn't going to happen for some reason

Rey Misterio Jr has replaced Rusev in the gauntlet

Meltzer said "the story is that it is an injury". Not sure if he meant kayfabe or real. Either way he didnt make the trip.

Also it has been confirmed that Undertaker will be on the show in some way shape or form

Well I guess the guys got there just in time because apparently Saudi Arabia is banning foreigners from entering the country because of worries with the coronavirus

I do wonder if getting home is going to be even more difficult than the last time given the virus issue.