DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

Remember how at the start of the year, @RIPPA told us to stop flooding the photo and gif threads with endless sexy ladies? Did he rescind that order and I missed it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, AxB said:

Remember how at the start of the year, @RIPPA told us to stop flooding the photo and gif threads with endless sexy ladies? Did he rescind that order and I missed it?

Was thinking the same thing this morning though didn't say anything at the time.  Oddly enough it was after you mentioned him in an earlier post.

34 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Holy shit this looks dumb.

This seems like an NXT version of the time O'Reilly tried a running knee in New Japan and got it reversed.  That one was far superior and it had nothing to do with the company this happened in.

8 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Is that particular gif about Liv being sexy?

This is the February 2020 WRESTLING Gif thread. Is Liv doing a Wrestling in the Gif? 

21 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Is that particular gif about Liv being sexy?

11 minutes ago, AxB said:

This is the February 2020 WRESTLING Gif thread. Is Liv doing a Wrestling in the Gif? 

Here's some more wrestling, from the last page:

On 2/13/2020 at 10:45 AM, D.Z said:

1Bbw3yBylySGSvGImObkFTCnbvcFFy7x9GWsbSXf

Here's the Kushida/KOR spot Cole/Kushida was trying to homage/steal/idk. I think it's just cause KOR is better than Cole and that Cole didn't look like he was trying to  do anything than jump into an armbar that it looks awful.

tumblr_o7r8coYoTM1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1