DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2020 Wrestling Photos

You know how when wrestlers change their finisher, a lot of them keep the old move in their moveset as a nearfall (or as a super finisher)? Dustin Rhodes should do the Bulldog out of the corner more. I know it's a Young Bucks nothing move, but with him being so much bigger and so much more of a veteran, I could buy that it would be more devastating from him than from Nick Jackson.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AxB said:

You know how when wrestlers change their finisher, a lot of them keep the old move in their moveset as a nearfall (or as a super finisher)? Dustin Rhodes should do the Bulldog out of the corner more. I know it's a Young Bucks nothing move, but with him being so much bigger and so much more of a veteran, I could buy that it would be more devastating from him than from Nick Jackson.

You mean the one where has to jump three feet forward to land on his knees? I don’t think he should be trying that, but then I don’t think he should be doing Canadian Destroyer’s on his flat backside. 

Also Morton’s are better. He basically does the sunset flip over the ropes like he used to, but does a Destroyer instead. So he’s always doing the full rotation. Dustin always lands halfway on it. But Dustin > Morton in terms of match quality.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

If anyone who only knows Poppy from her NXT appearances checks out her old stuff (from when before she was on Sumerian records) they're going to think it's someone else with the same name. Not to mention the creepy YouTube stuff where she says her name for ten minutes or interviews a plant.

18 minutes ago, Pete said:

3a5c7a878d0dffb2d8b2441166b597ae--andre-

Because of this I decided to Google Andre Vs. The Iron Sheik. These two once went 15+ minutes with face Andre dominating it, and the match ending in a fuck finish. Fast forward through most of it, but most of it was Sheik getting his ass kicked, and him stalling outside multiple times. It looked quite awful. 

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

8 hours ago, Peck said:

Without any context or anything, that would make a pretty cool shirt.

And as it turns out, it is being sold as a shirt. But yeah, even if you don't watch Impact and know the Su Yung/ Suzy character, the picture does convey the gimmick pretty well.