DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2020 Wrestling Photos

Shida

ER-xyPuWkAMWX11?format=jpg&name=large

Match set for Wrestlevania: Gangrel, Danhausen & Effy vs Warhorse & 2 partners of his choosing.

Edited by AxB
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

019_205_02282020jg_0165--dbeaafdefdf16eb

Yeah, I saw somebody post the picture at another place. It’s different I guess. He’s still committed to the old brawler thing, but instead of a gentleman, he’s now some sort of rogue. I hope the best, but I don’t know if this’ll be the right move for him professionally. I’m reminded of Josh Abercrombie, when he went all Genki Horiguchi out of nowhere, and that completely ruined him. 

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

4 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Yeah, I saw somebody post the picture at another place. It’s different I guess. He’s still committed to the old brawler thing, but instead of a gentleman, he’s now some sort of rogue. I hope the best, but I don’t know if this’ll be the right move for him professionally. I’m reminded of Josh Abercrombie, when he went all Genki Horiguchi out of nowhere, and that completely ruined him. 

Unless he's like Hakushi. We'll see if those tats are there for House Shows....  ?

7 hours ago, Eivion said:

Pretty sure Bradshaw was already drunk when Styles knocked him out. 

So he’s 1-1 drunk counting Blue Meanie. 

Didn't Blackman KO him in an airport once?

20 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Spoilers, maybe? Of course this might actually deserve its own thread. 

Hide contents

ER_jLR5WkAAjWRJ?format=jpg&name=large

I seriously don't understand people who have next to no other tattoos and then just get a big motherfucking thing like that on their neck. You have so much more real estate on your body! Hell, most reputable tattoo artists won't put things on people's hands or necks unless they are already covered, or in Cody's case never going to have to worry about working a job. Still, it's hideous placement and would look so much better on his upper arm or forearm or something. 

Edited by christopher.annino
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Zartan said:

So he’s 1-1 drunk counting Blue Meanie. 

Not sure you can actually call the Meanie one a win. He sucker punched a guy and busted him open, but did Meanie get KO'd? Knocked down? Concussed? I don't think he did. He went backstage and John Laurinitis shouted at him for bleeding without permission. That was all.

Bradshaw = Not Legit.

In other news, the mods are going to shout at us for discussing Cody's neck in three different threads across two forums. Sorry mods. I'd say we won't do it again, but let's face facts. We will do it again. Probably quite soon.

Edited by AxB
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, BrianS81177 said:

Jesus Raven looks 80 years old. 

Happens when you mainline Oxys for a while

Christ Cody that looks like a decal on the back of some bootlicker's F150. You REALLY want to be mistaken for a mouth breather?

EDIT: Oh and Blackman got talked down from beating Bradshaw to death in that airport, I think it was Waltman that told the story about that. 

Edited by Curt McGirt

8 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Happens when you mainline Oxys for a while

Christ Cody that looks like a decal on the back of some bootlicker's F150. You REALLY want to be mistaken for a mouth breather?

EDIT: Oh and Blackman got talked down from beating Bradshaw to death in that airport, I think it was Waltman that told the story about that. 

Prichard tells that story sometimes. Apparently Bradshaw told him later that "he (Blackman) hit me eight times before I even knew I was in a fight!!"

• Haha 1