DVDVR Message Board

2020 Non-Event General MMA Talk Thread

Elsalvajeloco

ATVs? Quad Bikes? Those things are death traps, man. Two wheels are safer than four. Well, they aren't, but four wheels give an illusion of security that makes the rider less careful.

The old three wheel ATVs the used to have, they were the real killers. Which is why they stopped making them 30+ years ago.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Natural said:

Added to UFC's YouTube channel a day ago. My 2019 Fight of the Year and one of the best MMA fights ever as well.

I love that fight, but I never want to watch that fight by itself.  I watch that and Porier vs. Holloway or nothing at all.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jiji said:

Wow. In the age of COVID that is not exactly a miniscule chance of Michael Chandler fighting for a title in his first bout. 

Can you imagine how much talk the Bellator fighters and Scott Coker will do if he somehow ends up fighting Khabib, and wins the title? Granted there’s probably a less than 1% chance of that happening.

Problem is it would be bittersweet just like Alvarez beating RDA without losing the Bellator LW title. Yeah, it was something of a vindication. However, at the same time, people knew Alvarez was a damn good fighter (especially at that point even though he stumbled against Cerrone in his debut). In addition, he ain't going to Bellator with the belt. They lost a notable fighter and one of their few mainstays and holdovers from the Bjorn Rebney era at a time where they honestly can't afford to lose anyone of note.

• Like 1